06-17-10 11:29 AM
    Looks cool. Another great addition to the Droid family.
    06-17-10 11:45 AM
    Yeah I saw this by engadget.com..
    06-17-10 11:48 AM
    OMG! I bet those waiting in line for the INC, are going to jump ship to the X if they are still waiting for the INC! I know I would, but I am of the having the best is best variety
    06-17-10 01:35 PM
    I think they will too. I don't think HTC thought the INC would be this popular.
    06-17-10 01:37 PM
    Something happened with HTC for sure, and why they put the ball in Samsungs court for their OLED tech boggles me a little, considering samsung is diving in hard on the android train, and prefers to have the OLED tech deep for their own phones. The Inc is the best keyboard-less phone to hit verizon as of late. Once the X drops, it will be more like the eris to droid again comparison, some preferring the light plastic, small, not minding the short battery life, while others will be happy with the thinner, metal X, and take the chin for the Motorola radio, and settle for the 3/16 of an inch taller for the luscious 4.3 and battery?

It is too bad HTC ran dry for so long, once that X is on the shelf, I kind of think HTC verizon INC is done?

They have that Evo scoring them a ton, so they really put their money in that release I think?
    06-17-10 01:46 PM
    Very cool phone! The line between "big phones" and "highly portable computers" just keeps getting fuzzier...
    06-17-10 01:53 PM
    looks like an awesome phone. i think it's impossible not to constantly want a newer phone.

they come out so fast and furious.
    06-17-10 01:55 PM
    @Johnly I don't think that INC is done. Like you said its going to be who wants what for looks, pocket size, battery, screen size, UI, and even staying American or not. Me personally so my Wife can get rid of her Storm which ever phone has BOGO first is what I am getting. I think the specs are really close together. Just take what you like. I would prefer the X just because its the newest greatest phone. I'm hoping the X is BOGO for pre-order like alot of new phones have been for Verizon lately. If not then it will be a waiting game for me. Wives I swear!
    06-17-10 02:16 PM
    @Johnly I don't think that INC is done. Like you said its going to be who wants what for looks, pocket size, battery, screen size, UI, and even staying American or not. Me personally so my Wife can get rid of her Storm which ever phone has BOGO first is what I am getting. I think the specs are really close together. Just take what you like. I would prefer the X just because its the newest greatest phone. I'm hoping the X is BOGO for pre-order like alot of new phones have been for Verizon lately. If not then it will be a waiting game for me. Wives I swear!
    I wanna be such a smart a$$, but I won't be greatful ya got one......
    Being single a commitment phobe and 50 sucks.........
    Ok now that I have been tender. Try giving yourself a hummer
    06-17-10 02:20 PM
    LMAO...From those 3 lines you sound grumpy!

Instead of a Hummer. I want a 22 ft bass boat with a 250HP on it.
    06-17-10 02:52 PM
    It's coming close to having TI calculator in your pocket.
    06-17-10 03:10 PM
    I am not sure If i remembered the rumors say that Driod X will be launch on JUNE 23, thats right?
    06-17-10 04:37 PM
    I am not sure If i remembered the rumors say that Driod X will be launch on JUNE 23, thats right?
    We'll see though -- the official launch event is still set for June 23, and we're still waiting to find out about the slider Droid 2, so there are a lot of potential surprises still to come.
    Engadget Mobile
    06-17-10 04:39 PM
    Dually noted friend, but trust me, once the X drops, the Inc will be toying in speed and build. It is soon to be done Remember 50+ android devices release this year, and if a company runs out for weeks, it is their own fault for burying their own hatchet.
    06-17-10 08:14 PM

Then go get you some, I know Trendy has already, lol
    06-17-10 08:16 PM

I'm not grumpy honestly.......
    I hate finding new cat.
    There is something to be said
    for having dinner cooked clean house......
    ROFL I needed a good laugh seeing how
    the Lakers are about to get peeunked......
    I take a hummer any day
    06-17-10 08:34 PM
    Then go get you some, I know Trendy has already, lol
    Tomorrow Johnly tomorrow. My g/f lives 30 miles away.
    There is something to be said about a warm body next
    to u every night......
    06-17-10 08:36 PM
    Tomorrow Johnly tomorrow. My g/f lives 30 miles away.
    There is something to be said about a warm body next
    to u every night......
    Trust me brutha, I know, and I am fortunate enough to look after 3 sweet little girls. I will tell them to shoot way beyond a helicopter crew leader, as there are dreams to be had

@helicrewchierf, no offence, I get it from my captain dad in the air-force from Vietnam Yes, he is here today, and would have directed pilots (your boss) were to fly, so you could follow with their orders. I do respect you sir, but a flame sent, is heat returned
    06-17-10 08:45 PM
    i dont see many people jumping to the x that easily. i mean the is nice but you can see how bad the battery is with that too. The bigger the screen the worse and worse battery seems to be. and the phone is huge. most people still like to be able to type with one had occasionly. With the bigger phones it becomes impossible
    06-17-10 09:00 PM
    i dont see many people jumping to the x that easily. i mean the is nice but you can see how bad the battery is with that too. The bigger the screen the worse and worse battery seems to be. and the phone is huge. most people still like to be able to type with one had occasionly. With the bigger phones it becomes impossible
    Course you don't you just got an Inc......
    06-17-10 09:03 PM
    Trust me brutha, I know, and I am fortunate enough to look after 3 sweet little girls. I will tell them to shoot way beyond a helicopter crew leader, as there are dreams to be had

@helicrewchierf, no offence, I get it from my captain dad in the air-force from Vietnam Yes, he is here today, and would have directed pilots (your boss) were to fly, so you could follow with their orders. I do respect you sir, but a flame sent, is heat returned
    No offence taken. I love my job and will continue to do so until I get bored with it. Somebody has to do it.
    06-17-10 09:31 PM
    That's debateable about the screen and battle drain.
    They do have different settings for the batt.
    No mention about hands...... bitting my lip...... :-x
    06-17-10 09:32 PM
    No offence taken. I love my job and will continue to do so until I get bored with it. Somebody has to do it.
    God bless and carry you through all.....
    06-17-10 09:42 PM
    That's debateable about the screen and battle drain.
    They do have different settings for the batt.
    No mention about hands...... bitting my lip...... :-x
    No it isn't, there is no debate trendy, American made phones by Motorola have ALWAYS had a damn good battery!

That there friend is gnome talk from the grassy knolls of the muay Thai pasture...The X will smoke that Taiwan HTC battery life because Motorola used a Texas Omap processor....Built in the USA on Built in the USA = Kill your plastic foreign made garb
    06-17-10 09:45 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD