What gift for us in this summer?

For me I wonder escape from all the noises and hot weather.Just like the song "Take me home country road" sung "country road ,take me home, to the place I belong ".

And you will, I believe in, find this feeling in the theme"Brisk"--It's wholly designed for this season and for your quiet heart.

Features:

1.clean and cool interface.
    2.Icon and calendar today will be hiden when press escape button and appear when press space button.

3.When click time,profiles icon,signal meter and battery on the desktop you will go to clock,profiles,manage collection and option.

4.Digital battery and signal meter. When the battery is low or the signal is weak the digital number will turn red.
    5.Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly.
    6.The latest OS6 icons,7 small customized icons on the desktop,original alarm icon.
    7.Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    8.Wallpaper friendly.
    9.No time lag and requires less memory.

Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 06-16-10 at 10:12 AM.
    06-16-10 10:05 AM
    It's the first theme designed by Magic Moment Design, hope your guys like it.

More nice themes will be released,thanks for your waiting.
    06-17-10 12:56 AM
    this theme needs a weather slot, and i'm sold. cut the profile button in half and put one above it?
    06-19-10 12:48 AM
    what is the weather slot used for, anyway? I'm not trying to be a smart ***, but do you need a quick-access icon to tell you what the weather is? Just look up; you're standing in 'the weather'.

back on point...Great look
    06-21-10 07:45 PM
    Amazing looking theme. Gonna go purchase it sometime tomorrow morning.

And as for Onael...Can you tell the temperature by standing outside? Can you tell a thunder storm is coming to you when it looks bright as heck outside..? Nope.
    06-21-10 09:01 PM
    that's a good idea...about the weather slot, cutting the profile button in half. I hadn't purchased it either (too expensive while lacking a few hotspot I like) weather and quick launch. But this theme does look nice.
    06-22-10 05:21 AM
    what is the weather slot used for, anyway? I'm not trying to be a smart ***, but do you need a quick-access icon to tell you what the weather is? Just look up; you're standing in 'the weather'.

back on point...Great look
    actually, i do. i work inside and like to know if i need a jacket if i go out...if i "just look up", i see a fluorescent lamp.
    06-22-10 09:35 AM
    I'm in an outdoor profession but I actually do spend more time inside than out so I see your point. For me though, I find that by the time I get the update on current weather conditions, I'm outside already. I usually throw another icon up there. Whatever my busy app of the week
    Is

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 09:46 AM
    oh man i really wish this was free
    07-01-10 08:23 PM
    Have been running this theme for a couple of weeks.......simply amazing!! Great job!!

07-05-10 05:51 PM
    Have been running this theme for a couple of weeks.......simply amazing!! Great job!!

Thank you for your support!
    07-05-10 07:14 PM
    I have just purchased my first theme, Brisk v1.6, and being fairly new at using a Blackberry, I can't figure out how to customize it ?? Currently my calendar is not show on the main screen, things like that.
    Last edited by BentleyTarget; 07-12-10 at 06:14 PM.
    07-12-10 05:57 PM
    I have just purchased my first theme, Brisk v1.6, and being fairly new at using a Blackberry, I can't figure out how to customize it ?? Currently my calendar is not show on the main screen, things like that.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/mm...remium-487803/

Function to see here.
    07-12-10 07:01 PM
    Oh that was easy, thanks for the simple interface and thanks for your help Rose.
    07-12-10 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD