I've had a few berries and I'm pretty knowledgable when it comes to them but this one has me stumped... I've had this theme that has given me no problems until the other day. I get the app error 523, so I erase it. No problems so I load another theme that again I've had no problems with... Bang same problem!! Is it my hardware or do I need to reload my os? I've never had this prob before!
    06-15-10 10:40 PM
    I assume you've done battery pulls. Since it happened with 2 different themes, my guess is something else is the culprit. Are the themes from the same developer?
    06-16-10 06:02 AM
    Two different theme developers and I've done many battery pulls. It takes forever to load the os and then freezes on my carrier logo, then gives me the error. When it hits the carrier logo I have to get it hooked up DM to remove the theme or the whole process starts over. I'm stumped as to the reason.
    06-16-10 10:43 AM
    Ya i would suggest reloading the OS and see if that fixes the issue...

How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) with AppLoader | CrackBerry.com
    06-16-10 11:37 AM
    Ugh soo much work just to have a theme... Have to mull it over for a bit lol
    06-16-10 11:48 AM
    well if its happening for 2 diff themes from 2 diff developers then its going to happen over and over again with any other themes you try... plus there are more benefits to upgrading then just having a theme work... more bug fixes, etc etc
    06-16-10 02:16 PM
    I guess I am kinda due I'm running .351... I just don't feel like going through the whole process of organizing and reloading all my apps all for the possibility it's not a stable build.

I was gonna load the newest .743 (I think it is) but the reviews have been hit or miss.
    06-16-10 03:41 PM
    i havent been having any issues with 743 so i think that may be your best bet, tho i would recommend installing the official version and not the leak... i had issues with the leaked one but the official by optus has been great
    06-16-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD