Okay I've been a lurker/member for a long time. I never really post because I'm lazy.
    Well this is a review on sw box housing! Okay they get great POINTS for fast delivery! I ordered my pearl white housing on friday night and I got the case on tuesday. IMO that's fast and I used UPS for shipping. The case was packaged neatly and was snugged. Only flaws for the case are the lock button sticks up further than it should. There's a slight flake near the screen but I'm lucky that it blends in nicely with the screen. My major issue with the case is where the speaker slides in, it was to deep causing the speaker not being able to connect to the flash board properly. So I had to use the oem backing to make the speaker work properly. So instead of being completely pearl white. Its now white and black which isn't a big deal. Okay enough with the rambling ill post pictures

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by andywho585; 06-15-10 at 10:24 PM. Reason: i had computer issues couldn't upload phtos
    06-15-10 05:05 PM
    oh btw it was an easy job. i've been working on phones for a while. started with nextel phones to almost anything i can get my hands on. hope you guys like it
    06-15-10 10:25 PM
    love it!!
    06-23-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD