So I updated my apps world and for some reason its gone. Can anyone help plz?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 09:38 PM
    Man, that sucks. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem?

06-14-10 09:42 PM
    I have this problem everytime I update my OS. Just redownload it.

06-14-10 11:02 PM
    Man, that sucks. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem?
    Pi Guy's making a veiled reference to the fact that there have been about eighty separate threads on this matter over the past few days. Search the forums to follow the BlackBerry App World update saga, Manny!
    06-15-10 12:05 AM
    Well I did a search and there wasn't an answer for my question...atleast not in the threads that I read...I redown loaded it twice and did a battery pull a couple times and rebooted the phone a couple times....

06-15-10 12:50 AM
    There is no answer at the moment, other than RIM is aware of the issue and has prioritized finding a fix.
    06-15-10 06:06 AM
    Well I did a search and there wasn't an answer for my question...atleast not in the threads that I read...I redown loaded it twice and did a battery pull a couple times and rebooted the phone a couple times....
    Did you do a search for banana's or something? That might be why you didn't find it....

Ironic thing is there was even another thread for the same exact thing 9 hours before from a guy named manny fresh.... lol.
    06-15-10 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD