Hi!

I have been using my Bold 9700 for work and love it. I have one question though, I usually receive emails with several photos attached. I can only view the pictures by clicking "open attachment" one by one. Is there a way to download all of them at once? Sometimes I receive 20 photos per email, and it is a hassle to download them one by one, and time consuming. Thanks!
    06-14-10 09:15 PM
    No way that I'm aware of. But, the other day I bought "show me the images" from the crackberry store on sale for $1.50, and I love it. It has an option to auto download pic attachments and also auto downloads all pics inside an html email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 11:00 PM
    Hi!

I have been using my Bold 9700 for work and love it. I have one question though, I usually receive emails with several photos attached. I can only view the pictures by clicking "open attachment" one by one. Is there a way to download all of them at once? Sometimes I receive 20 photos per email, and it is a hassle to download them one by one, and time consuming. Thanks!
    I had the same problem.
    Just like Hammerhand said, "show me the images" solves this.
    It's a very cool program running at the background, just open a email and "SMTI" will show all the images automaticly!! You even can choose to auto. download all the images to your device.

I would check it out if I was you!! I think there is a trial available in the crackberry store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 12:51 AM
    Wow thanks! I will check it out! Such a shame that blackberry cannot do this, and supposedly it is a business phone. I guess that's why 3rd party vendors can make money!
    06-16-10 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD