I downloaded the Bhive 2.0 trial about a week ago and have yet to run into any limitations. I have searched their website and the website I downloaded it from and there is no info on the trial limitations. There is also not a menu to input a serial key either. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was a time trial and if it would just stop working at a certain point or what. Thanks in advance for any input.
    06-13-10 12:58 AM
    I downloaded the Bhive 2.0 trial about a week ago and have yet to run into any limitations. I have searched their website and the website I downloaded it from and there is no info on the trial limitations. There is also not a menu to input a serial key either. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was a time trial and if it would just stop working at a certain point or what. Thanks in advance for any input.
    If I remember correctly it used to be a 30 day trial, then you have to purchase. I'm not 100% positive though. It's a great purchase though I own it.

Wait, I apologize I thought you were talking about Beejive. I do not know about BHive.
    06-13-10 01:02 AM
    I figured it was something like that. I like the app a lot. I'll probably just wait and see if I can catch it on sale before the trial ends and if not buy it when it does end.
    06-13-10 01:25 AM
    How do you use the app when it doesn't let you set a due time for the task? It totally messes up my calendar. I offered a suggestion to the developer and he gave the app to me for free, but I don't see the point of using it. Roll Call Tasks is superior until BHive finds a way to add "due time" into their app.
    06-13-10 12:44 PM
    How do you use the app when it doesn't let you set a due time for the task? It totally messes up my calendar. I offered a suggestion to the developer and he gave the app to me for free, but I don't see the point of using it. Roll Call Tasks is superior until BHive finds a way to add "due time" into their app.
    BHive Tasks 2.1 is out and allows you to set a due time. It also has a tons of other new features that make apps like role call look really pale. checkout bhivetasks.com for more info
    10-24-10 06:17 PM
    There was a problem with the trial which allows you to use it indefinitely. Congratulations you got it for free

However, this is no longer the case in 2.1
    10-24-10 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD