I don't think the problem is Facebook, but rather my phone (Storm1 9530)

I'm not getting any FB notifications whatsoever. This started about a month or so ago, I think right around when FB started their last update. But my settings are correct on the FB site, and if I uninstall the app I get e-mail notifications, the app just isn't getting them anymore, and Foursquare isn't posting to my FB page anymore either, though my friends are getting those. I'm running 1.7.0.22, all permissions are set to allow.

I'll throw this in there...I'm running lyricidal's latest hybrid, which I installed over a hybrid of his that I had on there before this one. I'm wondering if I should wipe and just install 591 and then the hybrid. And on that note, does a JL_Commander wipe actually clean up more than just running the core OS installation file?

Thanks...
    06-11-10 03:06 PM
    I have noticed the last couple of days I have not been getting any notification from Facebook either. I an on official 5.0 OS. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times and nothing. Anyone else have this problem? It can't just be the 2 of us. Thanks an advance for any help on the matter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD