06-11-10 02:14 PM
    WOW, now thi sis interesting. Does this mean if you take your phone to Europe you will not be able to use it or is this only for domestic GSM services?
    06-11-10 02:23 PM
    Hmm thats strange. True or not its full of speculation and they havent listed any sources, simply just mentioning "reports". Then of course I had trouble taking the article seriously just after reading the first sentence.

RIM's BlackBerry Storm is the Canadian company's answer to the iPhone 4.
    06-11-10 02:25 PM
    Hmm thats strange. True or not its full of speculation and they havent listed any sources, simply just mentioning "reports". Then of course I had trouble taking the article seriously just after reading the first sentence.
    True!

10char
    06-11-10 02:27 PM
    Do you mean it's not?!?
    06-11-10 02:51 PM
    It looks like a hash of the T-Mobile thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/ema...mobile-478275/ in this forum but without any supporting evidence. If it is correct and AT&T/Storm users are also hit, that would point very strongly at RIM blocking them for whatever reason.
    06-11-10 03:07 PM
    Then of course I had trouble taking the article seriously just after reading the first sentence.
    Haha, me too. I had to read it twice just to make sure I read it correctly...lol!
    06-11-10 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD