Hii everyone..! I have a new theme posted on my site. It's called ICE. Guys and ladies versions available. Check it out!

**UPDATE** I updated and re-uploaded a revised version of Ice Blue HT. Thanks..!! =)

My blog: YukiDesignz
    Last edited by yukinoai; 06-12-10 at 01:51 AM.
    06-11-10 12:58 PM
    Another great theme thank u yuki!

I just hope u can make battery bar w/ percentage...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 01:35 PM
    Just three words: ICE IS HOT! ;-)

06-11-10 02:03 PM
    Thanks for this awesome theme. I'm using the blue one and I love the crisp icons, and the shade of blue used. I tried to leave a message on your blog regarding a minor bug, but the screen doesn't show there. Notice that the 3G symbol is out side of the gray box.
    Great work, keep it up
    06-11-10 02:04 PM
    Sweet! very nicely done.
    06-11-10 02:14 PM
    Thanks for this awesome theme. I'm using the blue one and I love the crisp icons, and the shade of blue used. I tried to leave a message on your blog regarding a minor bug, but the screen doesn't show there. Notice that the 3G symbol is out side of the gray box.
    Great work, keep it up
    You're welcome.! Ok girly, I got it fixed..!
    06-11-10 02:27 PM
    Thanx everyone..!! I appreciate!
    06-11-10 02:30 PM
    another great theme , i have a question .... the icons you used in the blue version , did you make them or you found them ??? and would you be willing to share them ???? strictly for personal use
    06-11-10 03:21 PM
    Yuki, any chance at all of a hidden today version of Ice Blue?
    Last edited by LuJuCa; 06-11-10 at 03:36 PM.
    06-11-10 03:27 PM
    Awesome! thanks for the quick fix. This is one of the smoothest running themes I've ever used. the transitions just seem to glide I honestly love everything thing about it...and user defined fonts, Yay!
    06-11-10 03:40 PM
    Absolutely outstanding Yuki.
    06-11-10 05:03 PM
    Looks great!!!

Any chance of a weather slot on the guys version?
    06-11-10 05:11 PM
    Thank you everyone!! Absolute great motivation..! I'll post HT versions soon!
    06-11-10 05:54 PM
    another great theme , i have a question .... the icons you used in the blue version , did you make them or you found them ??? and would you be willing to share them ???? strictly for personal use
    They were created by Templay.
    06-11-10 05:55 PM
    Thank you everyone!! Absolute great motivation..! I'll post HT versions soon!
    Thank you for the HT.....THANK YOU!!!!
    06-11-10 06:02 PM
    Thank you for the HT.....THANK YOU!!!!
    I'm done...!! I uploaded the HT version on my blog. And you're very welcome..!
    06-11-10 06:25 PM
    That is a SEXY theme, love that blue wolf background. Is it possible to get a copy of that image file?! Thanks.
    06-11-10 06:28 PM
    That is a SEXY theme, love that blue wolf background. Is it possible to get a copy of that image file?! Thanks.
    Thank you!

Here you go!

06-11-10 06:33 PM
    Wouldn't by chance happen to have a link to those icons , I'd love to play around with them

06-11-10 07:08 PM
    This theme is pretty awesome. Thanks for posting it.
    06-11-10 07:26 PM
    Loving this one too. I'm rock'n the blue version right now. Excellent work, Yuki!

06-11-10 07:28 PM
    Thank you so much!!

After using the HT version for a bit I've run some issues.
    -There is no highlight to indicate which slot the user is on in the home screen.
    -HT doesn't fully appear when the Calendar is placed in slot 4. Same when placed in slot 3 but HT appears.
    It works when placed in slot 1n2 so I suppose it's a non-issue.

Last edited by Foberry; 06-11-10 at 07:39 PM.
    06-11-10 07:29 PM
    I have never downloaded a Yukinoai theme, but I think I've quickly became a fan! I love how clean and crisp it is. I downloaded the blue HT version and agree with the post above with some additional things:

1. No highlight to let the user know what icon they have their cursor on.

2. I'm not sure if this is a running thing for all your themes, but is there normally no battery and signal meter in the banner? To me these would seem necessary, as I would like to know how my coverage as when I'm on the phone as well as how much talk time I have left by glancing down instead of having to exit out to see the battery and signal meter.

3. Not a big deal here, but the light grey with the white signal meter on home screen of ice_blueHT is just a tad faded looking.

Other than that, sweet them! Thanks!
    06-11-10 07:58 PM
    Loving this one too. I'm rock'n the blue version right now. Excellent work, Yuki!

Thank you girly..!
    06-11-10 09:38 PM
    Thank you so much!!

After using the HT version for a bit I've run some issues.
    -There is no highlight to indicate which slot the user is on in the home screen.
    -HT doesn't fully appear when the Calendar is placed in slot 4. Same when placed in slot 3 but HT appears.
    It works when placed in slot 1n2 so I suppose it's a non-issue.

I have the theme on my phone right now and I'm not having any of those issues. Whichever slot I use (1-4) shows the calendar just fine. As for the highlights, I didn't put any because I added the fade in effect. Meaning when you scroll over the icon, it'll fade in and out. Also I added status text. It sits right above the date. It tells you which icon you're on. Hope that helps.
    06-11-10 09:47 PM
77 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD