Hey all,

Does anyone have any insight on the best REAL TIME Stock Market App? Free or Not Free, but I'm looking for one that carries most markets, especially DAX (Germany).

Thank you!
    06-10-10 11:01 AM
    I use the Bloomberg app. It keeps me up to date on how bad my stocks are currently performing. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 11:28 AM
    I use the Bloomberg app. It keeps me up to date on how bad my stocks are currently performing. Lol

Yeah, there's nothing like real-time bad news! +1 for Bloomberg
    06-10-10 11:31 AM
    Yeah, there's nothing like real-time bad news! +1 for Bloomberg
    Do you know if it has the DAX on it? I'm invested in German stocks so I'd like to track it. Is Bloomberg free ?
    06-10-10 11:49 AM
    Bloomberg.
    06-10-10 12:06 PM
    Bloomberg.
    +1 and yes Bloomberg is free and on App World
    06-10-10 07:24 PM
    I echo everyone else. Bloomberg
    06-10-10 08:36 PM
    bloomberg

---------
    06-10-10 09:50 PM
    +1 for Bloomberg

I like the CNNMobile app too, BUT you can't track your own portfolio value based on number of shares you have.
    06-10-10 10:32 PM
    Is Bloomberg Real-Time or delayed?
    06-11-10 06:26 AM
    Hard to get an answer, huh? I've tried a few and at the end of the day, etrade mobile pro was the way to go, granted I have an account with them. However, I can say with absolute certainty, that it does stream in real-time.
    06-11-10 08:05 AM
    Hard to get an answer, huh? I've tried a few and at the end of the day, etrade mobile pro was the way to go, granted I have an account with them. However, I can say with absolute certainty, that it does stream in real-time.
    How do you like ETrade? Also, did you have to pay for the app?
    06-11-10 08:25 AM
    I have ETrade as well, I think its the best real time streaming quotes app for me. It doesnt cost anything as long as you have an ETrade account.

Dixit
    06-11-10 10:09 AM
    optionsxpress is good too if you have an account

if you want realtime forfree check out "blue mobile"

i think its on blackberry appworld too

+1 for bloomberg though on 15 min delayed stock quotes and realtime index quotes

for an overall stock app i like blomberg best if you dont need realtime streaming
    06-11-10 10:20 AM
    As long as your portfolio stays above minimum balance, its good. Haha. I do like the ease of use and $12 trades is nice. I've actually gotten very good service over the phone from them.
    I waited over a year for them to release mobile pro for the storm, and while I can't say I enjoyed waiting, it is a stellar product. And yes, its free

06-11-10 01:42 PM
    Bloombery is delayed
    cnbc.com is real time but not portfolio. Just one stack at a time
    I also use Fidelity Investments. It's real time w/portfolio but you need to have an account I think.

Good Luck
    06-13-10 04:31 PM
    I like the Bloomberg Interface but it is 15 min delayed, which is killing me right now. I don't care for Blue's interface nor its monthly subscriptions.

Can anyone tell me of any good REAL TIME Stock App?
    06-14-10 12:04 PM
    As long as your portfolio stays above minimum balance, its good. Haha. I do like the ease of use and $12 trades is nice. I've actually gotten very good service over the phone from them.
    I waited over a year for them to release mobile pro for the storm, and while I can't say I enjoyed waiting, it is a stellar product. And yes, its free

ScottTrade $7 per. Remember 1 trade = 1 stock, no matter how many shares. 15 stocks = $35.
    06-14-10 02:17 PM
    Another vote for optionsxpress.

06-15-10 05:12 AM
    ScottTrade $7 per. Remember 1 trade = 1 stock, no matter how many shares. 15 stocks = $35.
    Thanks? Hahaha

06-15-10 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD