I just want to make sure everybody knows it! On and on and on. I will even stay in the forum, taking up most of my time that could otherwise be spent engaging in life and being productive... Not just this day, week, or month ... But maybe even a whole year.

Oh for sure I will register different nicks so as to appear to be different people. Helps to both support my case better and also obscure the fact that I am a loser with nothing to do.

You see, I have lots of time on my hands. I am a virgin with no girlfriends due to the fact that I am an uber-dweeb; I have no buddies and chums to steer me straight because I am such a dork I repel people. You can see my future too, anytime you want.... Just watch an episode of "The Simpsons" featuring the comic book store guy. Still a virgin, no friends, no life, and you will find me living in my mom's basement at 40.

But now I am going to go log into conspiracy.blackhelicopters.net but I will be back. Again and again. To gripe about how this product sucks and I am ditching it for the competition.

My life sucks. Somebody please shoot me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 05:58 AM
    DUDE!!! We should band our forces and start an online petition on [insert mobile carrier]s website and another one to RIM telling them how lame their product is and how they've ruined our lives!! I mean come on! Not a SINGLE SNES emulator?!?! Now what will I do with this crappy thing? Make phone calls???!!! Who does that anymore!?

06-10-10 06:57 AM
    Now what will I do with this crappy thing? Make phone calls???!!! Who does that anymore!?
    I will answer your lame attempt at humor. People with "dumbphones" who aren't foolish enough to pay $30/mo. for emails and bbm. I fully expect my "smartphone" to to more.
    06-10-10 07:37 AM
    I will answer your lame attempt at humor. People with "dumbphones" who aren't foolish enough to pay $30/mo. for emails and bbm. I fully expect my "smartphone" to to more.
    Hahaha you think the *second* post was a lame attempt at humor... ha. Troll.
    06-10-10 08:25 AM
    DUDE!!! We should band our forces and start an online petition on [insert mobile carrier]s website and another one to RIM telling them how lame their product is and how they've ruined our lives!! I mean come on! Not a SINGLE SNES emulator?!?! Now what will I do with this crappy thing? Make phone calls???!!! Who does that anymore!?

Oh, I'm soooooo there dude! We gotta do that now!

It destroyed what poor excuse for a life I had, totall! What little dignity and self respect I had was brutally snatched out from underneath me! RIM actually makes functional, useful products that contribute to an adult's personal productivity! How lame ....

What about us kids who have no responsibilities to augment who simply want a flashy gaming console? Sheesh!

I'm such a loser. Maybe some apes will adopt me as one of their own.

06-10-10 10:06 AM
    I like turtles....

06-10-10 06:20 PM
    I like turtles....

I bet you do!

Storm = turtle!
    06-10-10 08:19 PM
    Now all 3 of the 9530 owners can get together and act like the Storm rocks. Have fun .
    06-11-10 04:46 PM
    Oh, I'm soooooo there dude! We gotta do that now!

I'm such a loser. Maybe some apes will adopt me as one of their own.
    OMG... be real. Even apes will shun you.
    06-11-10 06:38 PM
    Hey, it's a $200+ phone with a data cost of $720 over two years.

Add in regular talk and text costs and you're paying at least $1500 over two years for something that STILL has the same bugs as day 1. They can complain all they want!
    06-11-10 08:59 PM
    Hey! Some of my fellow complainers have joined!

I must ask you.... As a fellow pimple-faced no life-having virgins, do you also plan on taking your cousin to the prom? Or are you gonna just stay home weekend nights wearing your taped-together eyeglasses and log on the net and gripe about things you have no clue about?

Asthmatic asexuals of the world unite!

06-12-10 07:04 AM
    OP rules. Well said.

Trolls love Turtles.

06-12-10 09:35 AM
    Wow. Just wow. Just when I thought the op had proven himself to be the biggest internet loser on the planet he posts this gem and takes universe status. At least it's entertainment since this forum died with the last decent leak. A troll trolling for trolls, in the words of your aforementioned simpsons character:

Worst thread ever.

06-12-10 11:14 PM
    Pot, meet kettle. What a ******* homo.

06-13-10 10:11 PM
    On the other hand..... You real trolls have supported this little adventure into reductio ad absurdum....... Perfectly.

And I bet you will post in this "dead" forum again. And again. This forum for trolls, as you describe it......

....but.... But...... You still keep coming back. And posting.

Yet another bunch of souls deluded into thinking they won the race when in fact the whole world has lapped them and they are bringing up the rear.

they've come to take me away, haha, they've come to take me away......

06-14-10 10:35 AM
    Thread is going nowhere, and adds nothing productive whatsoever.

Closed.
    06-14-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD