The blackberry 6 theme for the bold 9000 in the crackberry apps is amazing! Has anyone else tried it out? Just want to know what other people think. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 01:01 PM
    There are half a dozen OS 6 themes - which one?
    06-09-10 01:25 PM
    There are half a dozen OS 6 themes - which one?
    The bbthemes.co.uk2010 one I believe? It was the first blackberry6 free theme I saw. Which one do u have? With the one I have I can't believe how fluid it is, its almost like a whole new os

06-09-10 01:36 PM
    Well i tried it and this is freaking awsome !!!
    06-09-10 02:08 PM
    The bbthemes.co.uk2010 one I believe? It was the first blackberry6 free theme I saw. Which one do u have? With the one I have I can't believe how fluid it is, its almost like a whole new os

It is a great theme and for him to offer it free is even more incredible...
    06-09-10 02:52 PM
    "absolutely loving it here"!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-09-10 03:12 PM
    For those you do not know this is the theme:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/6-bb-themes-479669

Although free please consider a Donation for the hard work put into this theme for the Bold 9000.
    06-09-10 03:18 PM
    Well i tried it and this is freaking awsome !!!
    Isn't it? The only thing that's weird is when the icons are on the bottom and u scroll down to them, they do some kind of weird refresh. But I love it still, very well done whoever made it!

06-09-10 03:26 PM
    Great theme IMO!

06-09-10 05:11 PM
    Isn't it? The only thing that's weird is when the icons are on the bottom and u scroll down to them, they do some kind of weird refresh. But I love it still, very well done whoever made it!

hi there, thats just down to the way i had to write the animation to get the dock to slide right, it always goes back to the `all` screen by default.

im so glad everyone is liking it, thanks so much for all your kind comments
    06-09-10 05:53 PM
    hi there, thats just down to the way i had to write the animation to get the dock to slide right, it always goes back to the `all` screen by default.

im so glad everyone is liking it, thanks so much for all your kind comments
    Awesome work! I couldn't do it even if I had cheat sheets haha. Would love to see what other stuff you come out with.

06-09-10 10:41 PM
    I haven't tried this one but I've tried a few others and the BT Design one has got to be the best, although there is a bit of a memory leak (though I expect that from pretty much every single custom theme anyway).
    06-11-10 09:09 AM
    I haven't tried this one but I've tried a few others and the BT Design one has got to be the best, although there is a bit of a memory leak (though I expect that from pretty much every single custom theme anyway).
    Give this one a go - well worth the free price........
    06-11-10 09:13 AM
    i love the theme but is there any way stop the text from showing when you scroll over the icon
    06-11-10 09:28 AM
    This is an awesome theme. I have not had issues with memory leak, but I do not leave apps running in the background.
    06-19-10 01:31 AM
    The theme is completely amazing! Animations are fast, beautiful design...
    Unfortunely in my case the memory leak is huge. I went from 19mb to 14 in a couple of hours, all apps closed and without touching the phone, I just left it in my night table.

I know this happens with 90% of the themes, some more, some less, but RIM should really work in a solution in their theme builders to stop that...

I'll try a couple of days more to see if the situation changes...

06-19-10 09:48 AM
    I gave it a shot and memory dropped 10MB in a couple hours. Definitely not for me.
    06-21-10 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD