Item Description : Unlocked TMO Blackberry Bold 9700 + lots of extras
    Price : $300
    Rate it : 8.5 out of 10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box + Seido Innocase II Case and Holster,
    Seido Charging Dock,
    Blackberry Holster (nice one),
    Extra Best Skin screen protector,
    4GB SD card,
    Berryweather w/activation code,
    3D Pinball installed on device
    Item location : Guthrie, OK
    Shipping Details : Only ship Priority Mail, signature and insurance required ($10 - I'll eat any extra cost past the $10). Tracking No. will be given when item is shipped.
    Payment Options : Paypal only from confirmed Paypal addresses
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info: I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 for sale. It is T-Mobile branded but it is unlocked so will work on other carriers. It's in great condition and has always had a Seidio case and a Best Skins screen protector since the day purchased. So this phone has never been used without a case or screen protector. I did pull the screen protector off just before taking these pictures to better show the screen. But I do have a new screen protector that you can install once purchased. The phone comes with an upgraded 4 gig SD card. Things included are the phone w/battery, charger, Seidio charging dock, Seidio Innocase II, Seidio holster, USB cable, two Blackberry holsters, original box with all manuals and cd which are unopened. The phone does have some slight scuffing around the speaker where the word "Blackberry" is which is why I rated it a 8.5. I think the pictures show the condition well. I also am including Berry Weather with the activation code and 3D Pinball is installed on the phone (awesome game).
    06-09-10 11:52 AM
    I did want to add that I have the headphones but they are used and some people are weird and but those things.
    06-09-10 12:37 PM
    Mods phone has sold so please delete thread.
    06-10-10 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD