Hiya, firstly sorry if this has a) been covered in another thread and/or b) I've put this in the wrong place!!

I have done a search but it came up with a gazillion answers!

After owning my BB for about 12mths, I have suddenly got 2 Blackberry messages (or what I assume to be blackberry messages?!) It shows a little blue speach bubble with the bb icon in it and a red alert *.

How the heck do I see what these are? I can't fathom out how to get to them..

Any help would be appreciated - thank you!
    06-09-10 09:10 AM
    Does it look like of these below

Last edited by Ahmed G.; 06-09-10 at 09:20 AM.
    06-09-10 09:17 AM
    Hi Ahmed

Thanks for replying - yes it looks like the 7th from the bottom - the new blackberry messanger messages... I've never had one in the 12 mths of owing the phone- now i have 2 in the space of a week??
    06-09-10 07:53 PM
    Hi . . you're welcome

So, You either have a request from someone or a message. Did you manage to get rid of the icon ?
    06-09-10 08:00 PM
    Hi . . you're welcome

So, You either have a request from someone or a message. Did you manage to get rid of the icon ?

nope. how do i see this request or message??

update - I stopped being a dummy and have found it Icon now gone - thanks for trying to help this dummi, ahmed
    Last edited by dinkyginge; 06-09-10 at 08:08 PM.
    06-09-10 08:03 PM
    Go to BlackBerry Messenger, usually in the instant messaging folder, and you should see them there
    06-09-10 08:08 PM
    have found it Icon now gone
    Great !
    06-09-10 08:15 PM
    how do I get rid 1 browser push content icon? i had no clue what it was or how to clear it off
    06-16-10 12:12 AM
    how do I get rid 1 browser push content icon? i had no clue what it was or how to clear it off
    here you go > http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/me...w-icon-230954/

It has got solved eventually, so keep reading the posts til you see the answer
    06-16-10 06:29 AM
    Please help, I cannot get rid of this icon. I have attached a screen pic to help decide what it belongs to
    07-08-10 10:09 AM
    it looks like a calendar reminder !
    07-08-10 10:24 AM
    it looks like a calendar reminder !
    Thanks, can you tell me how to find the item and delete it so I can get rid of the icon?

Thanks for any help
    07-09-10 12:30 AM
    you can go to Calendar > press the BB menu button and scroll to '' view agenda ''

hope this helps
    07-09-10 01:21 AM
    you can go to Calendar > press the BB menu button and scroll to '' view agenda ''

hope this helps
    I really appreciate your help, however I did try this and it did not work. What am I looking for in the agenda view? other than deleting all of the calendar entry's?
    07-09-10 09:50 AM
    You should look for the entry for that day and view it or delete it. On a second thought, I'm not sure that it is a calendar reminder . Hopefully a genius or a master can advise you on this one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-10 09:57 AM
    You should look for the entry for that day and view it or delete it. On a second thought, I'm not sure that it is a calendar reminder . Hopefully a genius or a master can advise you on this one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It was ZENminder! I disabled all of the alarms and the little blue icon is no longer. I originally thought it was the issue but no, I had to delete msgs and try to debug for 3 days!

I also have swoosh alarms installed and it does not create the little blue icon with the bell in it. Does anyone know if there is a good listing of alert icons for the storm @ (pics)
    Thanks for your suggestions.
    07-10-10 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD