2a. Shrink your OS if you want
    3. Install to phone

This hybrid includes:
    - .732 in About Screen
    - 150+ .748/.732 files including Browser
    - The rest .689+
    - Latest: App World, BBM, Docs2Go, Facebook, Twitter
    - BBHybrids Launcher (Optional)
    - Shrink-A-OS (Optional, but recommended)
    - BBSAK (Optional, excellent tool)
    - BlackBerry Master Control Program (Optional, another excellent tool)
    - Multi-language Support
    Download Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

517-580-Based
    Download Here
    Instructions:
    1. Install 5.0.0.517 to PC
    2. Install this over 5.0.0.517 folder
    3. Install to phone

Instructions:
    1. Install 5.0.0.580 to PC
    2. Install this over 5.0.0.580 folder
    3. Install to phone
    Download Here

This hybrid includes:
    - .608 in About screen
    - 120+ .748/.732 files including Browser
    - The rest .580 files/6xx
    - Latest: App World, BBM, Docs2Go, Facebook, Twitter
    - BBHybrids Launcher (Optional)
    - Shrink-A-OS (Optional, but recommended)
    - BBSAK (Optional, excellent tool)
    - BlackBerry Master Control Program (Optional, another excellent tool)
    - Multi-language Support

Both Hybrids:
    Added Apps:
    - BBHybrids Theme (By Rellims)
    - BBScanner
    - BerryBlab (vBulletin client)
    - Bolt/Opera5 Browser choices
    - Google Maps
    - Poynt
    - QuickPull Free
    - UberTwitter
    - YouTube
    Last edited by lyricidal; 06-08-10 at 05:49 PM.
    06-08-10 04:27 PM
    ok, where are the installers?
    06-08-10 05:25 PM
    thats what I was wondring
    06-08-10 05:28 PM
    thats what I was wondring
    Fixed - missed the links while trying to combine them
    06-08-10 05:48 PM
    This is got to be one of his best, I know I say that all the time! After 5 hours of texting, web browsing, and a few phone calls, my battery still had 2/3 left. All apps, and themes work! Your the man
    06-08-10 07:47 PM
    Can't wait to load this up in the morning!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 08:31 PM
    very nice hybrid! i downloaded it earlier this afternoon after you started the post (i just went to bbhybirds and snagged it, i dont need no stinking dl link lol) running great so far! lyricidal you rock, never stop doing what you do!!
    06-08-10 10:36 PM
    I loaded .607/.748 last night and lost 25% of my battery overnight while nothing was running. I woke up one morning and the phone was on 27% because I forgot to turn off the bluetooth or something. I'm going to go back to .517 now and see if I have better results. If not, it's battery swapping time.
    06-09-10 08:55 AM
    Downloaded this earlier today, even thoug I had just downloaded OOAK's previous hybrid like two days ago...

So far everything seems to be running well. Im reinstalling everything back on my phone. Unsure on battery life right now.
    06-09-10 03:20 PM
    For the last hybrid release and this one, I have been unable to download this because app loader will not detect my phone after I click shrink my OS. Is this only happening to me?
    06-09-10 05:58 PM
    Been running it since last night, my first hybrid on my new phone! So far, love it!! Battery life has been pretty good so far and everthing seems quick and responsive!
    06-09-10 10:19 PM
    For the last hybrid release and this one, I have been unable to download this because app loader will not detect my phone after I click shrink my OS. Is this only happening to me?
    Either try:
    Try running Loader.exe directly from its folder instead of through Shrink
    Or
    Close shrink and reopen it by right clicking the .exe and clicking Run as Admin
    Either of those should solve it

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-10-10 08:46 AM
    If I just went to a 607/699 hybrid, can I jump to the .748 without reverting back to 607?
    06-10-10 12:58 PM
    If I just went to a 607/699 hybrid, can I jump to the .748 without reverting back to 607?
    Go to your .607 on your pc and remove everything in, download and run Lyricidal .607/.748.

You can wipe or leave your storm the way it is, hit the loader and let it go.
    There is no need to revert to .607.
    06-10-10 01:52 PM
    Lyricidal, first off, great hybrid!

Is anyone having problems launching the camera?

When I launch the camera, 50% of the time the phone will show a quick white screen and the phone restarts. The other 50% the camera runs flawlessly. There's some text on the white screen, about 4-5 lines, but it happens so fast that I can't read it, lol. It usually encounters the error hours after a restart/battery pull. When I launch the camera within a few minutes of a pull, it runs fine.

This occurred in the lyricidal 517/692 hybrid which used the .580 camera cod. So when I installed the 517/748 hybrid, changed the camera.cod back to .517 to match the .517 radio, then installed the hybrid via loader. The error occurred this morning, 10 hours after I pulled the battery last night.

I'm thinking I have an app or a setting that's causing it to have problems when I launch the camera. Or maybe I shrunk something I'm not supposed to? Maybe I'll reload the OS and only do a partial backup and install my apps direct from the source.

Any input? Thanks.
    06-10-10 02:39 PM
    hey Teh PLAYA
    I know what screen you are talking about, but I've not seen it from opening the Camera -> I'm not having that issue and I use the camera quite frequently - what apps are you running? Arethere any that run constantly? (I don't really think its an app though)

I will open the camera a bunch of times today to see if I get it (and if I do, I will check to see the error that caused it)

If not an app, maybe a reinstall would do it
    Last edited by lyricidal; 06-11-10 at 06:13 AM.
    06-11-10 06:07 AM
    hey Teh PLAYA
    I know what screen you are talking about, but I've not seen it from opening the Camera -> I'm not having that issue and I use the camera quite frequently - what apps are you running? Arethere any that run constantly? (I don't really think its an app though)

I will open the camera a bunch of times today to see if I get it (and if I do, I will check to see the error that caused it)

If not an app, maybe a reinstall would do it
    I am getting the same problem. It seems to be everytime I try the camera. I have not tried a battery pull recently. Be Alert indicates that running in the background I have BBM, Medscape, Dragon for e-mail, documents to go, and Epocrates.

I will try a battery pull again. Phone is currently rebooting as I just tried the camera again.

I have a 9550 and am running your hybrid over the .607 os.

Thanks.

Edit: After battery pull camera working again for now.
    Last edited by jrcdpm; 06-11-10 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Update
    06-11-10 07:12 AM
    Thanks for the reply lyric. Glad I'm not the only one having that issue, haha.

What do you launch to get that error on your phone?

Running apps are the standard 5, and I was probably signed on to AIM and gtalk. I also have PatternLock and StormSlider to launch after 2 minutes of being idle and/or when holstered. I also have BerryWeather as my wallpaper. So I guess you can say I have 10 apps constantly running. Using the stock theme.

It's an annoying error, cuz everytime I launch the camera obviously I wanted to take a picture of something quickly, instead, phone reboots and I missed the moment, lol.
    Last edited by TeH PLAYA; 06-11-10 at 12:07 PM.
    06-11-10 12:04 PM
    Got my 9550 today and loaded it up. Another good one!
    06-11-10 06:51 PM
    I am getting the same problem. It seems to be everytime I try the camera. I have not tried a battery pull recently. Be Alert indicates that running in the background I have BBM, Medscape, Dragon for e-mail, documents to go, and Epocrates.
    I got rid of BeAlert. It was messing with my Storm's head. It wasn't even accurate. Too buggy.
    06-13-10 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD