Man i just bought the incredible. for 582 bucks i had to pay retail because of my upgrade date is sooooo far away (11 months) i loved my storm 2 swore i'd never leave but i can't deal with the flaws anymore mainly my bb browser was just sloooooooooooooooooooow i tried the same sites on my friends ipod and it loaded the site damn near instant i've heard nothing but good things bout the incredible so i went with that phone. rim needs something big for the bb's it's just another phone now when u have the iphones (never thought i'd say that) and now the droids taking over. man i'm really sad to see my bb got but i have to.
    06-07-10 01:19 AM
    I feel you man...I never thought I would wanna ditch my s2 so soon, but as soon as an HTC EVO-like device (possibly the Scorpion) comes to Verizon, I'm out. The faster processor, free turn by turn nav, better google voice integration and overall more fluid user experience are my top reasons...and I have no problem at all buying a spare battery. I just can't take it anymore, being able to type faster than my device can keep up with me. I may still look at the Incredible for the time being...but I've felt the frustration. I definitely don't knock blackberries overall, but good call on the new device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 01:32 AM
    I feel you man...I never thought I would wanna ditch my s2 so soon, but as soon as an HTC EVO-like device (possibly the Scorpion) comes to Verizon, I'm out. The faster processor, free turn by turn nav, better google voice integration and overall more fluid user experience are my top reasons...and I have no problem at all buying a spare battery. I just can't take it anymore, being able to type faster than my device can keep up with me. I may still look at the Incredible for the time being...but I've felt the frustration. I definitely don't knock blackberries overall, but good call on the new device.

exactly i'll never knock blackberrys they have been good to me but i just need change. it's not cutting it anymore.
    06-07-10 01:48 AM
    I concur. I got the HTC Evo 4G on Friday. And the phone is amazing. No lag at all. Powerful apps for real not "super apps". The web browser is just as good as a computers especially over wifi. Using Speed Test.nets app for android Im consistently getting about 1.2 mb/s download and 700kbps upload. The google integration is terrific. The gmail push is perfect and email actually looks good. And the battery life is actually good which was my only worry. I dont miss my Blackberry Tour at all

06-07-10 02:11 AM
    I have it even better. i went from a storm 1 to droid. night and day!
    06-07-10 09:14 AM
    What took you man! These phones freaking blow bb to ****. Rim is in massive trouble and had better step up quick
    06-07-10 10:27 AM
    RIM is fine just not in the media centric consumer world. There doing better in the people who want to look important because there not world, oh and that cheap smartphone world with the curve series.
    06-07-10 11:11 AM

What about the Incredible? Aside from the screen, the hardware is the same as the Evo. Just no 4G or HDMI out.
    06-07-10 01:20 PM
    I am also watching android.
    Maybe I will consider to move to android when Android 3 launched.
    and better handset also available with good price
    06-07-10 09:20 PM
    can't wait to jump again
    06-07-10 10:21 PM
    Loved my S1, but I already have my incredible on order, just waiting for their backlogs to clear.

Its been a great phone, but at some point I lost the ability to make excuses for the slowness of the phone and utter horridness of its browsing capabilities.
    06-08-10 08:30 AM
    Internet browsing on incredible is so much faster. Just buy the 1750 extended battery and you're golden.
    06-08-10 08:43 AM
    I think we all feel the same way. BB's were way ahead of the game a few years ago. But they have stayed in the same spot.
    06-08-10 08:44 AM
    I just ordered incredible today online to Still keeping my 8330 for now , hope the incredible lives up to its name .I was going to get the 9650 but changed my mind
    06-08-10 08:54 AM
    I also just bought an android phone. My main reason is because I am tired of paying an arm and a leg for apps when most are either free or 99 on the android market. I love the bb device itself but the OS is also lacking. Fixing to post up my 9700 right now for sale. Feels like losing a loved one but she has to go. I bought the nexus one outright and will never look back.
    06-08-10 12:00 PM
    Well, I'm Android but I'm actually hoping RIM gets their head out of their &*^() and does something. They will find themselves back where they started, catering to the business world and NOT the general consumer. I've always like Blackberrys and nothing would make me happier than to see them make a strong comeback. Justnot sure what they're waiting for. :-(
    06-08-10 12:57 PM
    Yeah I here what your saying. I started off with an 8320 then the 8900 and finally the 9700. I love how hardy each of the devices have been but rims OS just is falling behind fast. I hope OS 6 is good but I can't take a chance on another BB device just yet to then be disappointed. This N1 should last me a year then we can see where RIM is then.
    06-08-10 01:05 PM
    I ditched my 8320 for the EVO, my wife did the same... also made the switch from T-Mobile to Sprint... We'll see how it goes.
    06-08-10 02:41 PM
    What about the Incredible? Aside from the screen, the hardware is the same as the Evo. Just no 4G or HDMI out.
    I was thinking about the Incredible, but I really like the monster screen size on the EVO. With froyo updates coming, faster professors coming, and LTE possibly coming not too long from now, I will wait until Verizon releases an HTC device similar to EVO with maybe even greater specs. Ohhhh storm2 please don't crap out on me

06-08-10 10:29 PM
    I added a line to get the incredible but it was out stock, so I got the Droid. And with the Froyo 2.2 and overclock @ 800mhz I'm very happy
    Had my bb forwarded....
    06-08-10 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD