I noticed last week that some how all of my contacts were doubled. I went through and deleted one copy and then went through and re-added pictures and corrected the information. I noticed today that they are again doubled, pictures are missing and the information for each contact is messed up.

If I hard reset and then re-install from the last back up will this correct the problem and if so, how do you hard reset a tour? Or do I need to take it into the Sprint store and let a tech take a look at it? Something needs to be done as I can't continuie having to go through and delete and correct every few days.

Thanks in advance
    06-06-10 12:25 PM
    What OS do you have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 12:46 PM
    What OS do you have?

version - 5.0.0.643
    06-06-10 12:48 PM
    Do you have any wireless sync enabled for your contacts or let google sync maintain them or anything? This is the first I've heard of someone with 643 having that issue.

06-06-10 12:57 PM
    Do you have any wireless sync enabled for your contacts or let google sync maintain them or anything? This is the first I've heard of someone with 643 having that issue.

Didn't realize it, but I did so have now taken it off.....hopefully that will correct it. Thanks for the help.
    06-06-10 01:04 PM
    Google Sync is usually responsible for the duplicate contacts. http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/goo...ntacts-404246/
    06-06-10 01:05 PM
    Double check the contact list for whatever you were syncing it with also, because the duplicates are probably in that list also, I would imagine.

06-06-10 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD