For the past month or two I kep having issues with running my data.

It will run slow as molasses and even freeze up.... but if i pull the battery and reboot it zips along... for about 2 or 3 internet searches and then starts slowing down to a crawl again. yes I can keep doing battery pulls but who wants to do ythis every 5 minutes or your looking up something trying to be quick

My phone is not full or loaded with a bunch of stuff. I have added very few apps and it is not loaded with music or pictures or anything else. I clear the cache regular and also the log. i also power on and off my phone each day.

I also noticed that at the same time this started happening i started losing connections more. Actually i lose connections ALOT if I'm talking to some one and some one leaves a voice or sms message. If this happens it knocks me off the connection about 75% of the time. It never fails... i get knocked off and then go look and there has been a voicemail or an SMS mesage left by someone.

Any ideas???

Thanks so much

Edit.. i forgot to say i have an 8900 still and the BB preferred data plan
    Last edited by SandAngel; 06-06-10 at 09:09 AM.
    06-06-10 09:06 AM
    06-06-10 09:58 PM
    Are you sure that there isn't a locla problem? Sometimes when I was at college, I would lose data (go down to edge or GSM). Lots of t-mo people were having problems too in my area.

It could be a fault tower. :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 11:22 PM
    my data has been going in and out for the past 2 days, its been saying edge all day, idk what the problem could be.

I've resent my service books, re-registered my HRT, etc.
    06-07-10 07:25 PM
    Thanks... I checked everything but still a lot of the same.

Sometimes I'm swearing they mess with the grandfathered people to make them switch up and then pay more
    06-08-10 11:50 AM
    Oh man if they did that to us GF people I would be so mad. Luckily, I don't think that's possible though.
    06-08-10 10:59 PM
    SHAZAAM

Got a new sim card today and my internet is SMOKIN

My old one was only a year old so i didn't think it would really make a difference..... But it did
    06-16-10 09:36 AM
    This also happens to me but it like every hour so it not really bad, but it always happens around 10 PM. I don't even have to look at my phone anymore it's like clockwork I get SOS everyday at 10 PM. Do a quick pull and it back to EDGE for an hour then back to SOS. I just repeat this until I go to sleep and do one more bat pull in the morning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD