Just bought a new Nexus One phone. I also have a 9700 which I am going to keep for my business E-Mail ect. I have an 8 gig memoory card flled with music and vids, can I just pop the memory card into my Android phone and listen and watch vids and songs?? I have about 150 songs and a ton of videos on it. Do I need to do anything special to the memory card or should I just buy a new card for the Nexus One? The Nexus comes with a 2 or 4 gig card I think, should have my new phone on Monday. Like a kid in the candy store.
    Thanks
    06-05-10 10:24 PM
    Yes, you can pop the card in and run. The android OS will add some info to the card as well. Personally I'd copy the media from the 8GB card to the computer, run a quick format and then put it in the N1, let it do its prep thing and transfer my media back in. But I'm weird like that
    Enjoy your N1 and drop a review in here, cause I'm thinking about getting one myself and I'm curious how it compares to the 9700.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 10:55 PM
    I totally agree with the OP, i love to see an organized storage card, i plugged up my EVO and there are folders all over the place on the storage card, I currently have a 16GB from my Blackberry thats organized (ringtones, music, pictires, software...etc)the way i want it. Can i just pop it in there and the EVO will automatically recognize everything?
    06-05-10 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD