BB Themes Presents !6

For 8900 series, 9600 series and 9700 series

!6 is BBThemes take on the BlackBerry 6 OS, which features the combination aof stunning graphics, crisp icons and smooth transitions (transitions OS5 and OS4.7 only).

!6 offers you 3 homescreens, which you can just slide from on into the other, in the centre there is ALL, to the left is MEDIA and to the right MESSAGING

Media holds - Music, Videos, Pictures, Ringtones, Voicenotes and Voice notes recorder.

Messaging holds - Messages, SMS and MMS, Compose, BBM, Saved Messages and Contacts.

All holds - device order icons 1-6, this is where you can have the icons of your choice.

!6 also features the search extension built in, 4 rows of today information (hidden today style) and a matching lockscreen image.

Hotkeys:
    Spacebar - Shows icons and selector bar
    Back key - Hides icons and selector bar
    Q - QuickLaunch
    $ - SMS and MMS
    T - Show hidden today backgin pane
    Y -hide hidden today backing pane

VERSION 1.6 UPDATE
    AppMenu page changed to plain black rather than BlackBerry logo
    Banners and dock backgrounds made a little darker for ease of use
    Hidden Today backing pane installed, to show press T (caps+t) and to hide press Y (caps + y)
    popup menu background changed to relfect changes to hidden today and be more OS6 styled

Small Font Version now available. this is a seperate download, so ensure you select the correct one from the appstore when downloading

Due to the increased demand for differeing styles, and the fact people always want slightly different things, i am offering a customisation service for anybody that wants it. Customisations wont be free, but only a small donation will be required.
    for more information on customisation of this theme please feel free to PM me.

and the price for all of this????

TOTALLY COMPLETELY FREE (feel free to buy us a beer though )

!6 for BlackBerry - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Apps Store

Credits:
    Icon set used: OS6 Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab).
    All other work created by BBThemes - Themes for your Blackberry
    Last edited by daveastra; 06-08-10 at 07:56 PM.
    06-05-10 03:44 PM
    Wow how soon I can't wait to give this one a spin.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 04:21 PM
    Wow how soon I can't wait to give this one a spin.....

will be avilable for free through the appstore, crackberry theme store and mobihand, am in process of uploading it now, so can take up to 24 hours to show
    06-05-10 04:24 PM
    Does this come with the 3G symbol.

06-05-10 04:32 PM
    Can't wait to dl this.
    06-05-10 04:47 PM
    Link added to OP. feel free to download

just remember the 3 golden rules of screenshots

Shoot it, Save it, share it

hope you all enjoy this theme
    06-05-10 06:26 PM
    really awesome theme!!!anyway to put a notification alert on the icon when you receive a message,bbm etc.thanks.
    06-05-10 07:02 PM
    This is pretty cool so far. Its a lil slow scrolling through but that's nothing. I love the fact that the theme builders are coming up with os 6 themes and no one has seen os 6 run on a 9630, 9700, 9650, so this is great shout out to all the theme builders you guys rock.....

06-05-10 07:09 PM
    really awesome theme!!!anyway to put a notification alert on the icon when you receive a message,bbm etc.thanks.
    sadly there isnt i can do it for messages, but decided that it would then not make sense as the others wouldnt have the icon on it (hope that kinda makes sense lol)

what i can say, is that the new message notification are is huge! so (small consolation) you`ll never miss anything for lack of space

@drinka4yearz
    thanks for your kind words, i agree we havent seen it on a `non touch` system, lets just say its an `artists impression`!!
    06-05-10 07:23 PM
    omg, FREE!?!?!!! THANKS BRO, I LOVE UR THEMES!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !6!!!!!!
    06-05-10 07:40 PM
    Great theme!
    06-05-10 10:12 PM
    I love how you guys implemented the scroll and hidden dock. I was trying to add the scholl to my theme but I'm really inexperienced with composer. I wish the premium os6 theme would use the scroll like you did rather than having the "icon sets" (messaging, all, favorites, etc) titles scrollable, it makes the theme run smoother.

Great job!

06-06-10 03:07 AM
    WP added to attachments section of OP, also just uploaded to CB wallpaper site.

There is an update on the way (within 48 hrs) which will include
    slightly darker background for icons and banner
    shaded today background for hidden today, will be triggered by hotkeys (like my !Design theme)
    menu transparencies will change slightly to match OS6 styles (little darker with a hint of blue)
    App Menu WP will be plain Black but keep the lines top and bottom for that OS6 `feel`

also will produce a `smaller` font version too, will be a seperate download option as this issue only affects users with a font of 8 and below.

will update OP when versions available for download

your feedback is invaluable to us, its with all of your help we aim to make this the No1 downloaded Free theme
    06-06-10 06:04 AM
    Can't wait for the updates :-)

06-06-10 10:40 AM
    Installed last night. This is a very nice theme. Thank you!

Just a few early comments and questions....

1) Under the "Media" section on the home screen, the only icons that work are 'music player' and 'voice note recorder'. The ones in between do not, nor even show the name when highlighted.

2) Can the 'Search' slot on home screen be changed to be user defined?

3) Possibly change message notification color from blue to something that stands out a bit more (red?).

4) Running OS4.7 - thanks for looking after us forgotten ones!

Otherwise, so far so good. Very responsive and well designed!!!
    06-06-10 10:42 AM
    Yea i also agree message changing the message notfication to something more noticeble would be great!

06-06-10 11:12 AM
    VERSION 1.6 UPDATE
    AppMenu page changed to plain black rather than BlackBerry logo
    Banners and dock backgrounds made a little darker for ease of use
    Hidden Today backing pane installed, to show press T (caps+t) and to hide press Y (caps + y)
    popup menu background changed to relfect changes to hidden today and be more OS6 styled

Small Font Version now available. this is a seperate download, so ensure you select the correct one from the appstore when downloading

Due to the increased demand for differeing styles, and the fact people always want slightly different things, i am offering a customisation service for anybody that wants it. Customisations wont be free, but only a small donation will be required.
    for more information on customisation of this theme please feel free to PM me.
    06-06-10 12:29 PM
    Edit: Nevermind.
    Last edited by bbdude5; 06-06-10 at 06:15 PM.
    06-06-10 05:22 PM
    This is easily the best OS6 theme to date! Awesome!

06-06-10 07:04 PM
    Love the theme but found a problem that will prevent me from using it. When you go to media and hit the menu key, the option "Explore" is missing so you cannot explore your media card. For people who have hidden files and files on their card that are not accessible through other ways this will be a big problem. Is there any way around this as this is very important. Thanks.
    06-07-10 05:13 PM
    Love the theme but found a problem that will prevent me from using it. When you go to media and hit the menu key, the option "Explore" is missing so you cannot explore your media card. For people who have hidden files and files on their card that are not accessible through other ways this will be a big problem. Is there any way around this as this is very important. Thanks.
    good spot! odd thing is its not a setting that we as themers are allowed to affect, so im not sure whats going on there!!

only work around i can see is using the `files` icon which is normally situated in the apps folder. there are several 3rd party apps that will achieve this too, some even read zip files, but a) they take up mem, and b) i havent really had a good play with them, so wouldnt know which to reccomend.

i will see if i can sort this, eve though im not sure how its happened
    06-07-10 05:24 PM
    good spot! odd thing is its not a setting that we as themers are allowed to affect, so im not sure whats going on there!!

only work around i can see is using the `files` icon which is normally situated in the apps folder. there are several 3rd party apps that will achieve this too, some even read zip files, but a) they take up mem, and b) i havent really had a good play with them, so wouldnt know which to reccomend.

I noticed this as well, but didn't THINK it was a theme related issue. Here's how to get to them. Application folder>files>file folders>media card>BlackBerry>menu>show hidden

Last edited by BlastTyrant; 06-07-10 at 07:46 PM.
    06-07-10 05:54 PM

I noticed this as well, but didn't THINK it was a theme related issue. Here's how to get to them. Application folder>files>media card>BlackBerry>menu>show hidden

Gotcha, i found it kind of weird to see it missing but those work arounds do work if you aren't able to figure the reason its missing. I tried bb file scout and others which are good utility tools however they can only show the hidden files but not able to unhide them. But that files work around in the application folder does work.

Almost forgot to ask, are you planning on a version without without the today appointments/messages showing. Thanks again for the hardwork and great theme.
    06-07-10 06:51 PM
    am i the only one who experienced intense lag w/ this theme?
    runnin latest official rls from vzw (os5)...have around 90-100MB free mem.
    did a couple bat pulls.
    *shrug*
    06-16-10 09:28 PM
    am i the only one who experienced intense lag w/ this theme?
    runnin latest official rls from vzw (os5)...have around 90-100MB free mem.
    did a couple bat pulls.
    *shrug*
    I've had no lag at all with this theme. And, since installing the new update yesterday, it's been lightning quick. The browser's been kinda laggy since the update, but I don't see how that has anything to do with the theme.

06-16-10 11:02 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD