New to OS 5, coming from 4.5 on my 8330.
    Some websites, most notably ESPN (located at m.espn.go.com) look off, too zoomed out in the default browser. ESPN has a horizontal scroll bar, for example. Adjusting page/column view makes no difference, and all the relevant features in Options->Browser Configuration and Options->General Properties are turned on. What are your browser settings?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 09:37 AM
    New to OS 5, coming from 4.5 on my 8330.
    Some websites, most notably ESPN (located at m.espn.go.com) look off, too zoomed out in the default browser. ESPN has a horizontal scroll bar, for example. Adjusting page/column view makes no difference, and all the relevant features in Options->Browser Configuration and Options->General Properties are turned on. What are your browser settings?
    You have to set default font and minimum font to 12 or higher, then default view to column. I came from 8330 to before that it was a strain to see. Try it let me know

06-05-10 10:36 AM
    No, still looks off. Text goes off the screen horizontally and there's a horizontal scroll bar. Your changes did make these crackberry mobile forums look a lot better though! Thanks anyway

06-05-10 02:11 PM
    You might try: Browser Options>General Properties and change Default View to column. Seems to have solved the text off the screen issue for me.
    06-05-10 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD