Hi

So i have had my Storm for week now and I thought I would share theme I have come up with for it

Basicly it is the standard Precision Theme as 1 row but with a weather spot (1st app) and some hotspots. Also I activated the landscape mode where i have today items (2 messages and 4 calendar) in portrait mode is just for for messages (4) to keep the wallpaper friendly appearance.

There is a hotspot for Quicklaunch just above the icon furthest to the right and one for the applications list (only in portrait mode) in the middle lower part of the screen.

In portrait mode there is is in theory room for 4 more hotspots (6 in total) I�m open for suggestions regarding those. I have allready used 2 of them for Gmail-plugin and Wallpaper Changer but i�m willing to exchange them with other apps if You come up with any good ideas

EDIT: Added the background image. Not sure if berryweather reads .png so I also added the .jpg

Precision4 Today OTA LINK

Have Fun
    Last edited by mio_BB; 06-06-10 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Attached Background image
    06-05-10 08:28 AM
    Love it! really nice theme. Super fast/responsive. I use BerryWeather and would like to get that wallpaper. Can you post it?
    06-05-10 10:21 PM
    Thanks. Sure i will find it and post it.

Glad You like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 12:57 AM
    I couldn't click my weather icon from the home screen. Is this normal? Tried battery pull and everything.
    06-06-10 01:11 AM
    No, it works fine here. Will it focus on icon? In landscape you should see a dark shadow behind the icon when you hover your finger on the icon.

06-06-10 01:19 AM
    I really like this theme, I installed it yesterday and this theme works great. Very little memory leak, fast transistions and I like the today screen. Great job!!!

Thanks for sharing
    06-06-10 07:30 AM
    Great theme and thanks for sharing. If I could change two things about it it would be to remove the messages folder from the banner and make it customized if possible and maybe make the hot spots for the sounds and clock spaced alittle further out since I'm always hitting the sound hot spot when I want to set my alarm. Those are just my two cents but again, great job and thanks for sharing.

06-06-10 01:15 PM
    Also a berryweather hidden hotspot would be nice maybe on the middle left hand side of the screen in portrait mode?

Thanks, Great theme really nice work!
    06-06-10 10:27 PM
    I like the theme but I'm not much on the today feature. Maybe make non today version and like moseriv said remove the messages folder from the banner and make it a customizable one and make the home screen icons in landscape and portrait mode transparent that would be sweet for whatever wallpaper was on and if possible a way to choose the landscape wallpaper. That would be my perfect theme. But in all good theme great job mio
    06-08-10 04:46 AM
    Great theme but as someone else said if you could have a non today version it would be great. I love the landscape homescreen. Nice touch
    06-08-10 08:51 AM
    No, it works fine here. Will it focus on icon? In landscape you should see a dark shadow behind the icon when you hover your finger on the icon.

It won't focus on the weather slot for me. When I click it, it focuses on the messages icon in the top left corner for some reason. Maybe its because I'm using a hybrid?

Otherwise I really like the theme and love how its basic. A non-today version would be nice too. Great work!
    06-08-10 02:54 PM
    Well the today feature is kind of the key element of the theme

However I'll consider a version without the today. But it will not be for few days since I'll be traveling for some days.

06-08-10 03:54 PM
    Cool that would be nice mio hopefully if you can with the transparent home screen icons. Have a good and safe trip.
    06-09-10 04:12 AM
    Really nice Mio, it is not only snappy and responsive, it is also easy on battery.
    Good Job.
    06-09-10 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD