I have contacts in my address book with addresses. Previously with my Tour, I was able to select map it or drive to for these contacts and the Tour would display either in the app of my choice.

Yesterday I selected drive to for one of my contacts. I got the error "There in no contact in the address book. Please create a contact with and address". I tried drive to from the Sprint Nav app, got a similar error. I have 635 contacts in the phone and it tells me there are none.

When I switch to the 9650 I used the advances restore in DM to get the info on the phone. Anyone know how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 07:52 AM
    i have no issues with the same thing.. to check I just this minute started navigator, selected "drive to", "contact" and it pulled the address and gave directions...

i dont know if it has anything to do with how you got your data onto the 9650..i simply used the DM "switch device" wizard from 8330>9650
    06-05-10 08:26 AM
    no problems here with a Verizon Bold on that issue...
    06-05-10 08:39 AM
    Ok. I added my address book using DM advance restore again, the same as I initially did. Everything is working now. Must have been a glitch...
    06-06-10 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD