is there anyway to listen to iheartradio from my Storm 2 using a bluetooth headset?

BKVic
    06-04-10 01:38 PM
    i turn on IHR and hit play...viola. Does your BT Headset support A2DP?
    06-04-10 02:38 PM
    You know, I have no idea. Its a rather old Motorola that Ive had since I had my Razer but it works so good Ive never felt the need to buy anything else. Plus it runs on AAA batteries so the battery life is great.

BKVic
    06-05-10 10:07 AM
    You know, I have no idea. Its a rather old Motorola that Ive had since I had my Razer but it works so good Ive never felt the need to buy anything else. Plus it runs on AAA batteries so the battery life is great.

BKVic
    chances are it's not going to do A2DP if it's several years old.
    06-05-10 11:16 AM
    I had the same problem, I ended up buying a set of Motorola S9 and Rocketfish RFMBT30 stereo headphones. You can get them cheap on eBay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 11:49 AM
    i use my Jabra BT530 and it's awesome. Single ear "traditional" BT phone headset but supports A2DP (stereo bluetooth profile) so I can listen to my tunes in one ear and easily aswer calls when they come in.
    06-07-10 06:55 AM
    Just got a storm and I heart radio AND pandora won't play over my trucks bluetooth.

It worked with my Tour.
    06-07-10 08:46 AM
    and that headset supports A2DP? Will other apps play over the headset? I had a strange problem with an app not playing in my headset. It seemed to fix itself after I shut it down, then went to another app that did work over the BT, then opened the first app back up.
    06-07-10 08:57 AM
    I'm using Moto ROCKR S9's that work fine with the Curve 8530 Native MP3 player and Pandora, but iHeart Radio will not stream through the headphones. I don't understand what I'm missing.

In Pandora you have to enable BT settings through the 'options' menu but iHR has no such BT settings. Thoughts?
    06-18-10 04:49 PM
    Just got a storm and I heart radio AND pandora won't play over my trucks bluetooth.

It worked with my Tour.

Double check the 'options' menu in Pandora and make sure bluetooth is enabled. Mine was disabled by default.
    06-18-10 04:51 PM
    OK this is really weird. Motorola ROCKR S9 BT headphones would work with everything but iHeart Radio.

I always worked with the phone and the native MP3 player from the moment I syncd it. It did not work with Pandora or iHR. I enbabled BT thru Pandora options menu. Then all of the sudden both Pandora and iHR are working. iHR is not fully compatable though. I can't adjust the volume up and down through the phone. I have to use the volume buttons on the headphones. Phone and Pandora allow you do adjust the volume using the keys. Maybe a future version of iHR will fix it.
    06-18-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD