My bold was on the last orange bar, I removed the battery and now it won't start all the way up. The red light will come on, go off, the 'blackberry loading' screen will come on and then go black and repeat. It's been doing this for about 15 min. Not sure what's going on. I thought it may be because my battery was low but I have it charging and still nothing. Please help. Thanks.
    06-02-10 08:08 PM
    ok so basically what you have to do is either follow the rules on how to revive a nuked crackberry , OR you could do what i did to my storm (although i dont recommend it) i just dropped it few times from 20 cm distance on a carpet floor and it worked like a charm
    06-02-10 09:58 PM
    1) Charge the battery if possible. (Use the AC charger and also the USB>PC).
    2) Take the battery out of the phone for a full 24 hours
    When you reinstall the battery the phone will re-set (believe it .. this method works)
    3) After the phone starts then you might have to re-install the OS.
    06-02-10 11:02 PM
    1) Charge the battery if possible. (Use the AC charger and also the USB>PC).
    2) Take the battery out of the phone for a full 24 hours
    When you reinstall the battery the phone will re-set (believe it .. this method works)
    3) After the phone starts then you might have to re-install the OS.
    +1. This method works.
    06-02-10 11:07 PM
    It was definitely nuked Did the whole thing to reinstall os. Lost some info but I'm up and running now. Thanks guys!
    06-03-10 12:08 AM
    have his nice little issue with .681 where my bold nukes completely and gets stuck in a reboot cycle, may just be my phone I think I used too much RAM w/ my apps.

I restored it back to life w/ the same OS and it worked fine but when I did a test battery pull it went back to the reboot cycle.

Right now its on the AT&T OS 4.6.304 and it recovers from a bat pull fine.

Any thoughts?
    06-05-10 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD