Im not sure If I will.... If its available for 149.99 no mail in rebate I may pull the trigger..

But then again, You can't return the phone without a restocking fee anymore.

Boo.
    06-02-10 07:20 PM
    I am! I hope it's available midnight EST so I can order it at 9pm my time!
    06-02-10 07:24 PM
    I think I'll pass.
    06-02-10 07:27 PM
    i'll wait until 4:15am when I get up for work lol
    06-02-10 07:28 PM
    I am... if it's available online at that time, otherwise I'll order as soon as I wake up in the am.
    I'm looking forward to the switch from the TOUR ---> Storm2--> BOLD
    06-02-10 07:37 PM
    I really want to. What happens when there is a problem with a phone purchased online? Can you bring it into the store to get helped? Part of me wants to wait till its in the store and here if any of the online phones had issues
    06-02-10 07:40 PM
    Nm, I get what you mean. You can go in to a store for support even if you bought it online. However, it might not make a difference if they are say out of stock or something like that, then they have to order them anyways.
    06-02-10 07:41 PM
    I really want to. What happens when there is a problem with a phone purchased online? Can you bring it into the store to get helped? Part of me wants to wait till its in the store and here if any of the online phones had issues
    You can take it into the store for help, yes. If it turns out that you need to return the device, they should be able to switch them out for you right then and there at the store pending if they have them in stock. If not, take your box over to FedEx and they will ship it back for you.
    06-02-10 07:44 PM
    Would like to but will have to wait until 6 am when I get home from work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 07:48 PM
    Also I would order one, but I already have my Sprint 9650 =(
    06-02-10 07:49 PM
    Has anyone tried calling a Verizon CSR and asking if it'll be released at midnight?
    06-02-10 08:10 PM
    If it's available at midnight I'll order it. Can't wait!
    06-02-10 08:23 PM
    I called Verizon CSR a few days ago and the rep told me it would be released tomorrow, June 3. She wasn't entirely sure on the time, but maybe 10am.
    I called again this evening, hoping maybe I could order it via phone. This time the rep told me she had no knowledge of the device and could not disclose its release date. I laughed at her, informing her that I had previously spoken to someone who had confirmed it as well as that Verizon had announced it this morning.
    06-02-10 08:26 PM
    Got bored so I decided to talk to one of those online CSR people.

06-02-10 08:44 PM
    Does anyone know how much a store makes on a phone when purchased in store?
    06-02-10 08:56 PM
    i was consindering it
    06-02-10 09:04 PM
    I hear that Opera Mini doesn't work well with the 9650. Bolt does, but I'm not a big fan of Bolt. If it wasn't for that, I would order it the first chance I'd get. So, I'll wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 09:08 PM
    If it can be ordered at midnight that's great. I see on their site they are still offering Free Overnight Shipping. Think the Bold would arrive on Friday? If so, does anyone know if that is FedEx Priority Overnight (arriving by 8am)?

Reason I ask is because I'm headed out of the country Friday ~1030 and wondering if I could get this phone in time?

My current Curve I don't think will work in Guatemala, where the network is GSM. So having the Bold would allow me to get data/wifi, and I wouldn't even need to take my laptop with me!
    Last edited by CoastieRob; 06-02-10 at 09:36 PM.
    06-02-10 09:16 PM
    Nah if you ordered at midnight, even if they were available at midnight, it wouldnt ship out till later in the day on june 3rd.... If it comes overnight it will arrive Friday, I would guess by late afternoon.
    06-02-10 09:36 PM
    If it can be ordered at midnight that's great. I see on their site they are still offering Free Overnight Shipping. Think the Bold would arrive on Friday? If so, does anyone know if that is FedEx Priority Overnight (arriving by 8am)?

Reason I ask is because I'm headed out of the country Friday ~1030 and wondering if I could get this phone in time?

My current Curve I don't think will work in Guatemala, where the network is GSM. So having the Bold would allow me to get data/wifi, and I wouldn't even need to take my laptop with me!
    You might have to select and pay for the Priority. Or perhaps call up FedEx and see if you can pick it up from your local facility so that you needn't wait?
    06-02-10 09:52 PM
    does anyone know the full retail price of the phone?
    06-02-10 09:54 PM
    Anyone else refreshing the phone list on the VZW website?
    06-02-10 10:00 PM
    You might have to select and pay for the Priority. Or perhaps call up FedEx and see if you can pick it up from your local facility so that you needn't wait?
    Just called and as mentioned early, Verizon said it should launch at midnight. Said that if I wanted Priority Overnight I'd have to pay $15 extra, and that could only be done on the phone (which isn't a problem). But that only guarantees by 1030am, not 8am. Haha. I need to leave for the airport at 1015ish. How long do you think it'd take to activate and transfer the info from my Curve to my new Bold?? 30 minutes about?

I'd be cutting it close!
    06-02-10 10:01 PM
    Rob, Take a netbook or laptop, and get the crackberry when u get home.
    06-02-10 10:02 PM
    Maybe... if I'm still awake!
    06-02-10 10:13 PM
121 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD