I have upgraded my 9650 to OS 5.0 .699 and I think it has screwed up my Today Preview. Has onyone else had this issue? The issue is that when you have multiple messages and roll over and read one, all the messages get removed from the preview. Either I have something configured wrong or OS .699 is doing this.

Any advice or help on this subject would be great.
    06-02-10 07:51 AM
    Can someone tell me if they have issues with ANY today preview theme for messages on a 9650?

I originally thought that OS .699 caused my issue... well .810 did the same thing. I'm beginning to think since I was one of the very first to receive a Sprint 9650, that it must be an issue with my 9650.

Nothing else makes since. Every single today theme clears the message preview list whenever you open any single message. My 8330m never did that. Either there is some bazaar setting that I can't find or my 9650 was muffed up from the get go.

Anyone....anyone....Bueller?
    09-10-10 09:31 PM
    My 9650 came with OS .699. I haven't had any problems with today preview themes.
    09-10-10 09:35 PM
    Crap....just what I suspected.

So you are using the stock Zen Today Preview and you can scroll over and open any message and come back to the preview screen and ONLY that one message is gone from the preview???
    09-10-10 09:38 PM
    Crap....just what I suspected.

So you are using the stock Zen Today Preview and you can scroll over and open any message and come back to the preview screen and ONLY that one message is gone from the preview???

Yes, no issues with preview.
    09-10-10 09:51 PM
    Now my obsessive device paranoia is in high gear. Anyone remember the one-again off-again release of the 9650?

My 9650 has two symmetric scratches on the chrome bezel like it was at sometime opened with a tool....I kept thinking I harmed my new baby with by fingernail or watch or something.

I suspect my 9650 was modified prior to sending out. I got mine online via Sprint Premier the Sunday before anyone else could order it so, I got one of the very first 9650's.

Someone tell me they have the same issue so, I can blaze Sprint for a new 9650
    09-10-10 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD