Has anyone with this phone had an issue where you go to camera and your screen looks like infrared or gibberish? I've had this happen a few times. I go out and back into camera and its fine. I've had phone almost a week.

Just curious if this is an issue that others encountered or a sign of a serious problem that I should go back for an exchange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 08:58 PM
    Nope, never had that problem, open up my camera, it takes a second to adjust and all's good. Wonder if that's happened to others
    06-01-10 09:07 PM
    I've only had that happen one time,right after I intalled a theme and didn't do a reboot.since then its never happend again.

06-01-10 09:08 PM
    Nope never happened to me

06-01-10 10:17 PM
    Thanks. I was curious if maybe it could have been an issue with white balance. Tonight when I noticed it I was right under a bright light. I'll try a hard reboot and see if I notice it again. Thanks guys. Appreciate the info.
    06-01-10 10:37 PM
    Thanks. I was curious if maybe it could have been an issue with white balance. Tonight when I noticed it I was right under a bright light. I'll try a hard reboot and see if I notice it again. Thanks guys. Appreciate the info.
    Let us know how it turns out for you

06-02-10 10:33 PM
    I haven't noticed anything the past couple of days. So far so good
    06-04-10 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD