Cfrock and Skippyhdog bring you

DOWNLOAD HERE OTA!!

-Top Hidden Dock
    -"$" hotkey for profiles; "s" hotkey for sms and mms
    -clickable clock
    -very special today area: scroll to the right of the last icon on the bottom dock; scroll to the left of the first icon on the bottom dock
    05-31-10 03:45 PM
    The only differences between last beta and official is the focus order and changed to stock app screen
    05-31-10 03:47 PM
    Sweet!!! Though I think I'm going to stick with the Beta version - runs incredibly smooth. I own about 20 or so premium themes, but the only ones that stay on my curve are yours & cfrock's. The "premium" themes just don't compare
    05-31-10 05:17 PM
    Sweet!!! Though I think I'm going to stick with the Beta version - runs incredibly smooth. I own about 20 or so premium themes, but the only ones that stay on my curve are yours & cfrock's. The "premium" themes just don't compare
    I appreciate it. And just to clarify, the beta and official release of this theme run equally smooth. If you already have beta, you don't really have a need to upgrade to official unless you are ocd like I am. Already working on our next theme. OS 6 inspired

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-31-10 05:36 PM
    Hey, just wondering if you can help me!
    I downloaded the theme via the Browser on my BB by entering the URL of the download link and it all downloaded fine with no hiccups. Now however, the theme isn't appearing in the Themes list (Options>Theme) but is showing in the Applications list (Options>Advanced Options>Applications) and when I explore when in the 'Media' area on main menu in the 'Documents' folder. I've tried a battery pull and tried to move it into a folder but there seems to be no specific folder to put themes in.
    This has happened with every theme i've tried, but I'm determined to get this one to work cos I think it looks brilliant! Any help is much appreciated!
    05-31-10 06:50 PM
    Hey, just wondering if you can help me!
    I downloaded the theme via the Browser on my BB by entering the URL of the download link and it all downloaded fine with no hiccups. Now however, the theme isn't appearing in the Themes list (Options>Theme) but is showing in the Applications list (Options>Advanced Options>Applications) and when I explore when in the 'Media' area on main menu in the 'Documents' folder. I've tried a battery pull and tried to move it into a folder but there seems to be no specific folder to put themes in.
    This has happened with every theme i've tried, but I'm determined to get this one to work cos I think it looks brilliant! Any help is much appreciated!
    You install it on an 85xx series phone running OS 5.0?
    05-31-10 07:16 PM
    You install it on an 85xx series phone running OS 5.0?
    Yeah on my 8520. And after research I found out I wasn't on OS 5.0 so currently upgrading now. Guessing that will fix problem. although when I plug my BB into my computer Desktop Manager isnt detecting it and was literally 5-10 minutes ago. :/
    05-31-10 07:26 PM
    Can you add a pink version,now that the official theme has been released?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 07:43 PM
    How about to add 6.0 os icons?
    05-31-10 10:01 PM
    Great stuff. I appreciate it.
    05-31-10 10:02 PM
    Can you add a pink version,now that the official theme has been released?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Re-coloring everything to tones of pink would take a fair bit of time. We are currently focusing the majority of time/effort on a new theme. Therefore, for now its not likely but maybe a possibility in the future.
    05-31-10 10:13 PM
    Any hints on what you're working on now?
    06-01-10 05:35 AM
    Its called OS 6 Sliding Glass

06-01-10 10:49 AM
    ===== QUOTE nfldberryuser ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Its called OS 6 Sliding Glass
    OK, so I'm now officially intrigued.....

06-01-10 11:55 AM
    OK, so I'm now officially intrigued.....

It will have a Meterberry version as well
    06-01-10 12:20 PM
    I think you guys are going to like it!!
    06-01-10 12:23 PM
    I think you guys are going to like it!!
    If your track record is any indication, I'm sure it'll be a big hit. Any idea of a release?

06-01-10 12:38 PM
    I'm thinking 48 hrs... to be on the safe side.
    06-01-10 12:41 PM
    How do you make the today previews show up? I hover over the mailbox icon or the calendar icon and nada...

Cheers
    The REAL Joe
    06-04-10 10:28 AM
    How do you make the today previews show up? I hover over the mailbox icon or the calendar icon and nada...

Cheers
    The REAL Joe
    Forget it, I figured it out - scroll all the way 'off' the screen to left for messages; and right for calendar.

Can the fonts be changed on the today previews? I'm sure 0.5pt font is fine for 20 year olds, but 45+ eyes don't work that well anymore...

Cheers and thanks
    The REAL Joe
    06-04-10 10:30 AM
    This looks very similar to your Ubuntu version, but with a few notable exceptions:

-hidden bottom dock
    -much larger (and therefore legible) clock on app screen

Any chance of getting these same (Ubuntu) features on the Into-the-Blue version?

Cheers
    The REAL Joe
    06-04-10 12:39 PM
    This looks very similar to your Ubuntu version, but with a few notable exceptions:

-hidden bottom dock
    -much larger (and therefore legible) clock on app screen

Any chance of getting these same (Ubuntu) features on the Into-the-Blue version?

Cheers
    The REAL Joe
    probably not, we are moving ahead unless there is a major bug that is discovered
    06-04-10 02:52 PM
    probably not, we are moving ahead unless there is a major bug that is discovered
    Any chance of a smaller tweak, like larger fonts for the Today previews (I *really* can't read the included font, it's unreasonably small). It could probably be nearly doubled without changing anything else, the line spacing is very large.

Cheers
    The REAL Joe
    06-04-10 04:34 PM
    Will this work with OS 4.6? I don't think AT&T has 5.0 yet for the 8520. Thanks
    06-07-10 09:16 AM
    hey, is there anyway to get this theme for the 9700?

Cheers!
    06-07-10 09:42 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD