the misses picked up a 9630 a few weeks ago, I use it while she's driving occasionally. I can't seem to work the browser on it though.

I have trouble getting the pages to scroll (there's two scroll bars that conflict with each other) getting it to zoom in so the pages are readable is a disaster. it's just an awkward mess coming from my 8330.

I'm not a new user, I've owned various blackberries for three years or so. ran betas/hybrids to great success. She relies on me for a lot of these answers and it sucks to not have them.

Is there any help available, am I just a ****?
    05-31-10 04:36 AM
    Browser > Menu > Options > General Properties > Default View > Column

Also, you might want to try not using the last word in your post. It's a pretty offensive word.
    05-31-10 06:58 AM
    Also, you might want to try not using the last word in your post. It's a pretty offensive word.
    Dang people are so sensitive these days you can't say or do anything without offending someone.
    05-31-10 07:23 AM
    the column view really helped, thanks MM!

still at a loss with the Bluetooth though. It's a jawbone prime, it been pretty much perfect through several phones, not sure why the problem w/ the 9630. the phone literally closes the signal randomly. deleting and repairing works for awhile.

as for my word usage. I don't mean to offend. I have a cousin that's mentally handicapped, i understand the issues faced by the afflicted and their loved ones (more than I would like in some instances). But the word is pretty applicable in that I really felt I may be mentally deficient in some form after my experience and my subsequent inability to solve these rudimentary issues. I realize it's slang and therefore potentially more offensive than "********", but "mentally deficient" doesn't convey the message as easily or as concisely when working in the confines of the topic character limits and the general populaces easy understanding of the word used in context.

that was the rational while using the word "****". With that said, as I mentioned earlier. It was not my intent to offend, only to concisely convey my position of weakness and handicap. My apologies if you were personally offended.
    06-01-10 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD