Is there any any way I can port some itunes from My Itunes to mY Blackberry. I know I probably can't do one's that I purchased for itunes, but what about the ones i imported to Itunes. LOve this 9700.
    05-30-10 02:17 PM
    Sure, you can just drag them from the iTunes folder and drop them onto the BlackBerry's Media Card if you have one. If you don;t then use the 2Gb card that came with the phone.

To do this you just connect your phone to the PC having made sure that you have installed the Desktop Manager that cam on the CD. You do not need Desktop Manager for this. You need the drivers it installs.

Now connect your phone and it should show the BlackBerry Media Card up in [My] Computer after a few seconds of driver recognition.

Now go to the folder where the MP3s are and drag them over to the BlackBerry music folder.

The BlackBerry needs to be in Mass Media Mode for this to work but unless you have changed it, that is the default. However to verify Mass Media Mode go to Options, Memory and make sure it is enabled.
    05-30-10 02:28 PM
    BlackBerry desktop manager for mac does it automatically! I have a playlist on my iTunes library titled "BlackBerry Bold jamz" (lame, i know) and Desktop Manager syncs it automatically!
    05-30-10 02:33 PM
    BlackBerry desktop manager for mac does it automatically! I have a playlist on my iTunes library titled "BlackBerry Bold jamz" (lame, i know) and Desktop Manager syncs it automatically!
    Does this on PC also! <-- Is incredibly overjoyed
    05-30-10 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD