Version 2.0 Stable is Now Available at BBTuner.com Enjoy !!

Pre Release Testing Availble!! PM Us your OS6 Extreme purchase order# to receive your copy for testing and suggestions!

So as you may all now that the recent OS6 Extreme turned out to be a good thing we decided to bring yet another advance style theme to your attention.

"ECLIPSE"

Eclipse will be available soon and as promised here are just a few screen shots
    of what's in the making. If you love how we added those cool features in OS6 Extreme then your gonna love this. Keep checking back for updates or subscribe to this thread to get the latest info on its release. This theme is going to blow your mind when it comes to all those other basic themes with hidden hot spots and docks. "We like to keep the competition fresh but yet clean".

Feel free to leave your comments and thoughts, we enjoy hearing from you so we can keep providing the best in theme application design.

Thanks and regards.

New Screen shots!!!!

Attachment 63747

Attachment 63748

Attachment 63749

Attachment 63750

Attachment 63751

Attachment 63746

Attachment 63775

ATTENTION FOR BETA TESTING V2.0

On version 2.0 is officially stable !!!
    Last edited by DOADesigns; 06-07-10 at 03:47 PM.
    05-30-10 03:06 AM
    like the screen shots looks good cant wait to try it , after os6 extreme u got a lot to live up2
    05-30-10 03:56 AM
    I have to say props. Red is my favorite color. Tell me why is it when all these awsome apps are created no one is able to change the phone screen from blue? Can not wait to try this one out. Good work!!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-30-10 07:58 AM
    looks good. I like your themes. Can't wait for this one.
    05-30-10 09:33 AM
    Red is my absolute favorite color, and this looks great. Let me when when it comes out!!
    05-30-10 05:22 PM
    Glad everyone is liking it so far.
    05-31-10 05:00 AM
    What's taking so long . LOL!!! Still looking good.

05-31-10 05:39 AM
    any chance of quicklaunch hotspot ?

05-31-10 05:48 AM
    any chance of quicklaunch hotspot ?

You betcha!
    05-31-10 10:55 AM
    The first beta test is available to those that would like to take a test drive. Beta testing only to those that have recently purchased OS6 Extreme. All beta testers just need to simply send us their purchase order# through PM and we will send you the link for OTA.

Thanks as always Smash@DOADesigns
    05-31-10 01:56 PM
    Here is my 0s 6 extreeme order# 2136586
    05-31-10 03:30 PM
    Here is my 0s 6 extreeme order# 2136586
    Great thanks, just doing a few minor revisions then it will be on its way.
    05-31-10 05:13 PM
    Here is my order number. Order 2585379 from CrackBerry (a MobiHand Service)

05-31-10 07:27 PM
    Here is my order # 2136918 love your other themes Escape Pro and OS6 Extreme can't wait to try this 1 keep up the good work thanks.
    05-31-10 08:30 PM
    Ok everyone I'm sending out the first beta to you now. Keep in mind this is the first stage and not all imaging is completed yet or functions. This is just the beginning to get some feedback for changes and additions. This app will be built to accommodate you or at least most of you.

Go ahead and post all feedback and suggestions here for all changes and additions to be made thanks again to all of you.

Also if you have not chosen your freebie app from our listing yet please email us or PM us which you would like and we will get to you asap.

Lets go!!
    06-01-10 12:09 AM
    Ok, First of all, this one is amazing!! I have had this since 3 am this morning.. few things... great docks. love the quick list, apps, and top 10 docks.. Yes QL works fine.. I also love the quick apps dock. once this is complete, it will take over the # 1 app position here.

Few Suggestions, the quick apps dock needs to be a little bigger.. i have huge fingers and i keep hitting two at a time.
    Also the hidden hot spots. This is just my personal opinion.. It Might be better if you have to "click" them instead of just touching them.. but maybe after playing with it for a while, it might be easier..

the indicators r good, and im loving the hide all hotspot. it really lets ur wallpaper standout. Here's a couple Screens of what im trying. Thanks and keep up the Awesome Work..

Attachment 63824

Attachment 63825

Attachment 63826
    06-01-10 09:16 AM
    Ok OMG!! i just realized that there r 2 hide all spots.. one is Fullscreen, but the one i just figured out is Actual Hide All.. so the Q-list Apps Top 10 and Eclipse Circle on tyhe bottom, become hidden hotspots.. that is awesome. Man you guys really outdone yourselfs.. you werent kidding about more options than OS6 Extreme.. amazing!!
    06-01-10 09:20 AM
    I really hope DOA gets to my email soon :-) Looking forward to trying this theme.
    06-01-10 09:50 AM
    Ok OMG!! i just realized that there r 2 hide all spots.. one is Fullscreen, but the one i just figured out is Actual Hide All.. so the Q-list Apps Top 10 and Eclipse Circle on tyhe bottom, become hidden hotspots.. that is awesome. Man you guys really outdone yourselfs.. you werent kidding about more options than OS6 Extreme.. amazing!!
    Awesome feedback I'll make all suggested changes. Also the options have only begun on this puppy. The next beta had weather position settings, hot spot conversion layout that will enable a clear state hot spotting all docks and menu. Then Im doing a quick launch hot spot layout as well that launches from the center screen press.

Then I might do more quick apps for the top.
    If there is any apps that you or anyone would like to see let me know and I'll add it. I was thinking a full 3rd party dock for Facebook,Twitter,Myspace, etc like a social bar.

Thanks again glad your diggin it.
    06-01-10 10:45 AM
    I really hope DOA gets to my email soon :-) Looking forward to trying this theme.
    I forge. about ya sorry about that I'll forward a copy to you asap.
    06-01-10 10:47 AM
    This theme is awesome, i love the quick list so much more convenient than most themes....the colors are awesome too from the normal blue themes that everyone seems to create, the black background is awesome.
    06-01-10 11:24 AM
    Awesome feedback I'll make all suggested changes. Also the options have only begun on this puppy. The next beta had weather position settings, hot spot conversion layout that will enable a clear state hot spotting all docks and menu. Then Im doing a quick launch hot spot layout as well that launches from the center screen press.

Then I might do more quick apps for the top.
    If there is any apps that you or anyone would like to see let me know and I'll add it. I was thinking a full 3rd party dock for Facebook,Twitter,Myspace, etc like a social bar.

Thanks again glad your diggin it.

Yea it would be cool if the quick app dock was like, 1. All mess. e-mail sms/mms, messenger, facebook. etc.
    and One all 3rd Party..
    06-01-10 04:58 PM
    Oh sure. I bought Sigma, but that isn't good enough?
    I guess I'll just keep my new Adorno theme on for awhile, then.
    I'm loving it, anyway....
    06-01-10 06:48 PM
    Oh sure. I bought Sigma, but that isn't good enough?
    I guess I'll just keep my new Adorno theme on for awhile, then.
    I'm loving it, anyway....
    Never said that wasn't good enough send me your order# and we will send one to you. But the freebie only applies to OS6 Ext customers.

How's that sound?

This goes for everyone else if you have purchased any of my products you can beta test but you will not revieve the full version free. That's the least I can do for you to keep it fair to my OS6 Ext people.

Thanks and regards send me your purchase order# on at least one purchase I'll send you a beta copy.

OS6 customers will recieve the newest beta's first during this build.
    06-01-10 07:20 PM
    Yea it would be cool if the quick app dock was like, 1. All mess. e-mail sms/mms, messenger, facebook. etc.
    and One all 3rd Party..
    I actually agree with this as well.

The dock should be different then q-list to allow full advantage of all the options. Not sure how difficult it would be to make the quick dock custimizable with the small icons.

06-01-10 09:12 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD