Needs to be lightweight, crisp and clear. Obviously no adds or popups.
    Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 04:21 PM
    BerryWeather-hands down. Its ten bucks, but well worth the money IMO.
    05-29-10 04:23 PM
    Yeah Berryweather is awesome, they have a pop up add on for free once you buy berryweather.

Look around for pricing though, it ranges from 5 to 10 depending on websites.

05-29-10 05:46 PM
    BerryWeather-hands down. Its ten bucks, but well worth the money IMO.
    It's never ok to pay ten bucks for weather, sorry.
    05-29-10 05:49 PM
    +1

WeatherEye was free and got the job done well.
    05-29-10 06:07 PM
    Wait for it to go on sale for half off...that's what I did.

05-29-10 06:30 PM
    it may not be to you, but to the thousands of Bellshare customers who have bought it, evidently it is
    05-29-10 07:43 PM
    +1

WeatherEye was free and got the job done well.
    its not the app that alot of people pay the 10 dollars for. its the developer, there's a free version just like ubertwitter but to show your appreciation to the developer you buy the app for all the hard work that has gone into it.
    05-29-10 07:47 PM
    it may not be to you, but to the thousands of Bellshare customers who have bought it, evidently it is
    Ok. Well I'm developing an app that tells you the time of day, and It's an absolute steal at only nine bucks. Are you in?
    05-29-10 08:02 PM
    Ok. Well I'm developing an app that tells you the time of day, and It's an absolute steal at only nine bucks. Are you in?
    Definitely, holler when you get it perfected
    05-29-10 09:17 PM
    I also bought BerryWeather. It is better than WeatherEye, in my opinion, and I got it half off. It is able to add up to ten locations, I believe.

05-29-10 09:19 PM
    Sorry, but I'll wait for your "time of day, teller" to go on sale! And BerryWeather ROCKS!
    05-29-10 10:09 PM
    BerryWeather, only way to go.
    05-29-10 11:49 PM
    Berryweather, tried the free ones and they stop updating after a few days.

05-30-10 02:55 AM
    Best paid in my opinion is My Cast but it is a bit pricey. Great radars that let you move around the country and nice looking too. However the home screen icon isn't made to show current conditions and there are no weather alerts that show on the homescreen. I use My Cast email alerts for weather alerts and the free berry weather for the home screen icon.
    05-30-10 04:08 PM
    +1 for my-cast sorry but berryweather seemed like bloatware to me =D

05-30-10 08:00 PM
    +1 for my-cast sorry but berryweather seemed like bloatware to me =D
    "Bloatware"? What are you using? A 1994-era Motorola bag phone? There is no comparison to BerryWeather.....
    05-30-10 08:57 PM
    BerryWeather vote here.
    05-30-10 11:46 PM
    I've tried:
    *The Weather Channel app
    *WeatherEye
    *WeatherBug
    *BerryWeather
    *Weather on Viigo

BUT BERRYWEATHER HAS NO COMPARISONS ... IT'S SIMPLY THE BEST, IN MY OPINION. VERY MUCH WORTH THE $9.99, CONSIDERING I AM USING IT THROUGHOUT EACH DAY, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO FOR THE DURATION OF MY 2-YEAR CONTRACT ON MY BB TOUR 9630. I could list a dozen reasons why I like it the best, but I won't bore you with all the details.

Honorable Mention: The weather function ("channel") on Viigo is surprisingly well-presented, visually pleasing, & easy to use. If there were no BerryWeather available, I'd just use Viigo over the weather-specific apps.

Note:
    BerryWeather goes by the name "BeWeather" on BlackBerry App World. I read somewhere that the reason is due to naming restrictions set by BlackBerry. But it's the exact same, high-quality app.

You can put BerryWeather on your home screen (if you want too) and it will update automatically to current conditions. Below are a few examples, but there are almost unlimited ways you can use this app on your home screen. Or just open the app to view all the items you wish, in the font size and icon size of your choice, and use your home screen as you normally would. It's up to the user, and none of the other apps have this much versatility.

Last edited by IndePanda; 05-31-10 at 07:38 PM.
    05-31-10 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD