Smoke or Fire, You Choose!!

Both include all the normal goodies from my themes, hotspots for all pertinent functions, hidden today with background to read over wallpaper, 10 item app dock and 4 item tool dock. Custom browser icon to match the wallpaper, and some updated icons from some of my previous themes. Larger, easier to read text on all call screens, and some other visual goodies!

Hotspots are:

Calendar/Messages/Clock/Connections/Profiles - All at their respective indicators

App screen - Center Screen
    Beryweather - bottom left corner area
    Quicklaunch - bottom right corner area

Dock launches/hides from lower button.

App dock is first 10 slots on your app screen

Something new on this theme is that on the "tool" dock, you can decide which browser and messenger program you want to launch when you activate. Just put your favorite browser (Bolt, Opera, BB, whatever) in slot 11, and your favorite messenger (BBM, Yahoo, AIM, whatever) in slot 11. The icon on the front screen won't change, but it will activate the app you put in those slots.

Donations: PayPal

OTA Smokey: SmokeyFox

OTA Fiery: FieryFox

As always, enjoy, and donate if you feel like it!!

My other themes: Themes by robvb68
    05-28-10 03:54 PM
    Take it from me people. Get some of these persons themes. I have tried a LOT of themes, free and premium and the best, most complete theme I've ever used is his Sophisticate theme. It is fantastic. These look great too. I'm going to try them out.
    05-28-10 04:13 PM
    Take it from me people. Get some of these persons themes. I have tried a LOT of themes, free and premium and the best, most complete theme I've ever used is his Sophisticate theme. It is fantastic. These look great too. I'm going to try them out.
    Thanks for the endorsement!! Glad you like them!
    05-28-10 05:48 PM
    Hey Man. I just got it and I love the SmokeyFox theme. It looks FANTASTIC compared to other free themes. Just one little problem I have noticed. The four tool docks with browser, BBM, Media, and Options have a problem. The media and options icons work but from the customizable ten icons the browser and BBM do not lead to them if there are different apps corresponding with their place in the main menu. Such as if I had my Applications folder after my tenth App the browser icon on homescreen will lead to the Applications folder and not browser but other than that this theme is BEYOND amazing!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-28-10 07:43 PM
    Hey Man. I just got it and I love the SmokeyFox theme. It looks FANTASTIC compared to other free themes. Just one little problem I have noticed. The four tool docks with browser, BBM, Media, and Options have a problem. The media and options icons work but from the customizable ten icons the browser and BBM do not lead to them if there are different apps corresponding with their place in the main menu. Such as if I had my Applications folder after my tenth App the browser icon on homescreen will lead to the Applications folder and not browser but other than that this theme is BEYOND amazing!

Glad you like the theme! The tool dock does not have a problem, as noted in the description, it is intentional. You need to put whatever browser you prefer in slot 11 and whatever messenger you prefer in slot 12. This is something I incorporated into this theme based on some previous comments on some of my other themes. Not everyone uses the BB browser or BB messenger. Some use Opera mini or Bolt for their browser for example. The idea was to make the theme a little more flexible.
    05-28-10 08:59 PM
    Yeah, I forgot the wallpapers!! Need them for Berryweather if you use the homescreen weather.

05-28-10 09:18 PM
    Glad you like the theme! The tool dock does not have a problem, as noted in the description, it is intentional. You need to put whatever browser you prefer in slot 11 and whatever messenger you prefer in slot 12. This is something I incorporated into this theme based on some previous comments on some of my other themes. Not everyone uses the BB browser or BB messenger. Some use Opera mini or Bolt for their browser for example. The idea was to make the theme a little more flexible.
    Ok. I'm sorry for the mistake. I just wanted to make sure. This theme is beyond amazing. Thank you so much for making my bb stand out stunningly.

05-28-10 10:06 PM
    Is there Dm installation file
    05-28-10 11:23 PM
    Is there Dm installation file
    Sorry, no, just OTA.
    05-28-10 11:27 PM
    I love these themes! No lag and they look great! Keep up the good work!

Hockey Asylum - Wallpapers (chi.01)

this is the wallpaper used and I love it! totally completes the theme for me.
    Last edited by cubsfan187; 06-03-10 at 02:35 PM.
    05-30-10 06:10 PM
    I love these themes! No lag and they look great! Keep up the good work!

Hockey Asylum - Wallpapers (chi.01)

this is the wallpaper used and I love it! totally completes the theme for me.
    Thanks so much! Glad that they are working well!
    06-05-10 10:29 AM
    Someone asked about a meterberry slot (or OCD slot) on the Storm1 forum. Is there any interest in versions with OCD slot? If there is I will make/post them. I played around with that idea when I was originally making them, so I know there is room.
    06-05-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD