How can I see how many GB's of data I have used for the current month on my Tour?
    05-27-10 04:28 PM
    Go to vzw's site and your account and look.
    05-27-10 04:57 PM
    Go to vzw's site and your account and look.

What about nTelos Wireless? How do I look at mine?
    05-28-10 12:05 AM
    What about nTelos Wireless? How do I look at mine?
    https://my.ntelos.com/ntelos/account/login.action
    05-28-10 12:09 AM
    When I logged in, it doesn't show the Data usage anywhere.
    05-28-10 12:13 AM
    Some company's don't show data usage

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 12:15 AM
    When I logged in, it doesn't show the Data usage anywhere.
    Then I would suggest calling your carrier. Perhaps they can provide you with a number to call. For example, I can dial *3282# on my BlackBerry and get the current data usage from AT&T. I am not familiar with your carrier, but they probably offer a similar option.
    05-28-10 12:16 AM
    #DATA (#3282) for Verizon Wireless
    05-28-10 09:55 AM
    How can I see how many GB's of data I have used for the current month on my Tour?
    Try personal assistant by pageonce. It works great with my sprint account, gives minutes, text, picture mail, and KB of data used for each of the lines on my account. You might need to give it a day or two to fetch all your data.
    05-28-10 03:32 PM
    Or you could just download the "My Verizon" app and view it from your BB.
    05-28-10 04:23 PM
    I think you can just do it through like #DATA (send) or something and it tells you through like a text.
    05-28-10 07:36 PM
    Then I would suggest calling your carrier. Perhaps they can provide you with a number to call. For example, I can dial *3282# on my BlackBerry and get the current data usage from AT&T. I am not familiar with your carrier, but they probably offer a similar option.

I know there is one number I can call and get the number of minutes and texts i have used so far in my monthly bill.

But I would like to know how much Data (Internet usage) i have used.
    It never shows on my bill.
    05-30-10 01:32 AM
    What the **** is wrong with you.. CALL YOUR CARRIER! Stop asking the same question over and over.. People have given you enough reply s about.. I think ita time for you to engage your brain

05-30-10 01:49 AM
    What the **** is wrong with you.. CALL YOUR CARRIER! Stop asking the same question over and over.. People have given you enough reply s about.. I think ita time for you to engage your brain

If your talking to me , quote the text then.
    I can't call my carrier right now.
    There on available from 6am to 11pm Sunday thru Saturday EST.
    05-30-10 01:56 AM
    Try personal assistant by pageonce. It works great with my sprint account, gives minutes, text, picture mail, and KB of data used for each of the lines on my account. You might need to give it a day or two to fetch all your data.
    This in an app for BlackBerry smartphones?
    06-01-10 12:04 AM
    Called today, and they told me there isn't a way to check how much Data Usage I have used since my Blackberry is constantly connected to the internet.
    06-01-10 12:09 AM
    This in an app for BlackBerry smartphones?
    Yes, its available through BB app world, and you can see amount of data used. .

06-01-10 05:15 AM
    Yes, its available through BB app world, and you can see amount of data used. .

Imma check this out.
    06-01-10 11:58 AM
    Called today, and they told me there isn't a way to check how much Data Usage I have used since my Blackberry is constantly connected to the internet.
    I bet they know how much you went over your limit if you have one and will charge you for it too.
    06-01-10 03:42 PM
    I bet they know how much you went over your limit if you have one and will charge you for it too.
    I don't have a limit on my data usage.
    It's unlimited.
    06-06-10 12:08 AM
    Yes I have that app. Very useful, only downside is that if you have a lot of accounts with credit card companies, banks, amazon, etc, it takes a bit of time to load.
    06-06-10 12:37 PM
    Haha. So true. They don't know till it costs ya.
    06-06-10 02:16 PM
    I guess I have one question: if you know when your carrier's CS line is available and you have an unlimited data plan, what's the point of continuing this thread?

Last edited by plkcable; 06-07-10 at 07:42 AM.
    06-06-10 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD