Who has reveived their Incredible lately? I am waiting for mine and was wondering if they are going to send them in a huge batch or as they come in. Maybe they are fixing small issues before sending them all out.
    05-27-10 01:53 PM
    Maybe they are fixing small issues before sending them all out.
    There is a supply shortage of the AMOLED screens at samsung's factory. Thats why you and other people haven't gotten them yet.
    05-27-10 02:55 PM
    I got mine on launch day. I pre ordered from Best Buy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 07:38 PM
    After using the Storm 1 since launch day, I have finally decided to switch to the incredible.

long story: After talking to Verizon and several reps telling me there was no way to do an early upgrade (my new every 2 comes up in August) I finally talked to a rep today who said I am available for a special promotion for early upgrade to any phone because I am a "valued customer". Don't know what I did but I went with it and was able to order my the incredible today! They promotion even gave an instant rebate instead of the $100 mail in rebate. The only bad thing is I have to wait until the middle of June to get it :-(

short story: ordered today, waiting till "June 18th" so says the website.

can't wait! Although I will miss my blackberry :-/
    05-27-10 09:54 PM
    Day 1 from best buy ha ha.

I'll sell mine right now for $1000 lol
    05-28-10 07:15 PM
    I ordered mine 5/13. I got it this evening. It's still charging for the first time, so I haven't turned it on yet. But I have to say, I really like the weight and feel of it so far.
    05-28-10 07:18 PM
    I got mine a day before launch via FedEx with the pre-order from VzW..
    05-29-10 02:55 AM
    I ordered mine on 5/25/10. The rep said it may ship out as early as 6/8/10 but not to be upset if it didn't ship until 6/16/10 like it said on the website at that time. I noticed today their website says 6/22/10. Yikes! I can't wait for mine!
    05-29-10 07:04 AM
    I walked into a vzw store and picked one up on release day. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 01:03 PM
    I ordered mine and the website said it would ship by 5/29...I actually rec'd it on 5/24. So far, I really like it...however, the battery is terrible...about 50% of what I would get on my 8310. On the plus...it is a beautiful phone and its going to be very difficult to decide whether to switch to the Bold when it finally arrives on VZW.
    05-29-10 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD