I'm am out of contract with Verizon on my family's account currently waiting for the Bold. If I were to pre-order it online, how do I get the mail in rebate as well as the NE2 credit?

If I were only looking at a 1 year contract on the Bold ($199 with a two year contract), how much would it be on a 1 year contract?
    05-27-10 12:06 AM
    I'm am out of contract with Verizon on my family's account currently waiting for the Bold. If I were to pre-order it online, how do I get the mail in rebate as well as the NE2 credit?

If I were only looking at a 1 year contract on the Bold ($199 with a two year contract), how much would it be on a 1 year contract?
    When you order online the mail in rebate shows up as an "online instant discount", no mail in needed. You will then also be able to apply your NE2.

As for the 1 year pricing...dunno. Interestingly enough I pre-ordered a LG Ally for my wife and the 1 year pricing was the same as the 2 year pricing ($99 after discount). Hoping the Bold works out the same way. (Will be using another line for the upgrade, no NE2). I believe though in order to get the NE2 discount, it must be a 2 year contract.
    05-27-10 08:19 AM
    When you order online the mail in rebate shows up as an "online instant discount", no mail in needed. You will then also be able to apply your NE2.

As for the 1 year pricing...dunno. Interestingly enough I pre-ordered a LG Ally for my wife and the 1 year pricing was the same as the 2 year pricing ($99 after discount). Hoping the Bold works out the same way. (Will be using another line for the upgrade, no NE2). I believe though in order to get the NE2 discount, it must be a 2 year contract.
    So the NE2 will be automatically applied without me having to do anything?
    05-27-10 08:51 AM
    So the NE2 will be automatically applied without me having to do anything?
    As long as you are logged in and the system recognizes you, yes.
    05-27-10 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD