The other day I accidently dropped my tour into a cup that had a little bit of sprite in it . I immediatly pulled it out pulled out the batter, sim and memory card and dried it off and cleaned it with alcohol. After letting it dry again I tried putting the battery back in. It wouldn't turn on and the red led would just blink. The damn thing got fried.

I just got my replacement today and when I went to restore off of a semi-recent backup I found that the file is gone. I don't know what happened but I don't have it anymore.

Is there anyway at all that I might be able to recover what is on the old phone?

Thanks.
    05-25-10 03:47 PM
    Good question but I would think no unless it was all on the sim and memory card.
    05-25-10 04:02 PM
    Try searching the computer for "*.ipd". Otherwise there's not much you're going to be able to do unless you can get the phone to power up long enough to make a backup...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 10:25 PM
    on a phone that is "fried" no
    so when you get all you need on your replacement besure to back it up on your computer and I suggest doing that weekly or bi weekly if you add important info you don't want to lose
    05-25-10 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD