Item Description : T-Mobile USA Bold2 9700 *unlocked*
    Price : 375USD PayPal only or cash in person, no trades please.
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : like new in box complete, plus extras! (see additional info).
    Item location : Federal Way, WA 98003 (it's like seattle, only crappier )
    Shipping Details : will ship within 1 business day after payment clears. shipping to CONUS is included via UPS Ground, with tracking and signature. beyond US borders or faster delivery is on you.
    Payment Options : Paypal verified and confirmed shipping address only, please.
    Contact Info : mlokubo (at) gmail (dot) com or text me at . email or texting will get the quickest response but please dont hesitate to post in the thread, too!

Any additional info: comes with all of the original accessories (books, disc, ac adapter, data cable, battery, door, 16GB microSD card, handsfree, holster) in the original unchopped box and packaging. unlock code was provided to me from T-Mobile.

also comes with: OEM BlackBerry charging pod, OEM deluxe leather pouch, OEM deluxe stereo in-ear headset w/ music controls and leather case, OEM optional metal battery door, Seidio AC adapter with spare battery charging tray, Seidio OEM fit extended battery, Zagg Invisible Shield� installed on screen, upper front above screen, and back of metal battery door, and a license for BeejiveIM included with this device (License key will be provided via email).

why it's not a "10/10": aside from the fact that i opened the box and used it, there's a tiny dent, less than a millimeter at it's largest point, on the chrome trim right next to the end call button. it looked like a manufacturing defect of the molded plastic trim when i bought it; since it didnt bother me, i didnt bother it. it wouldnt show up under proper lighting when i tried to photograph it, but you might be able to glimpse it in the third photo.

potential trades: if you have a T-Mobile Nexus One or Verizon HTC Droid Incredible, i'm willing to work something out with you.

i just wanted to give it a chance with my fellow crackheads before craigslisting or fleabaying it. for your confidence, in addition to posting my phone number, i have had an active ebay account since 19 Aug 2000 here: eBay My World - mlokubo

photos of actual device and goodies:

if you have any questions that i didnt manage to address in this long-winded ad, please hit me up and i'll do my best to answer them.
    Last edited by oakie; 05-27-10 at 09:59 PM. Reason: removed my phone number
    05-25-10 09:06 AM
    looks like there's no interest at all.

going up on fleabay.
    05-26-10 05:38 AM
    if anyone is interested, the auction can be viewed here: Blackberry Bold 2 9700 T-Mobile UNLOCKED 16GB microSD - eBay (item 190400023742 end time Jun-02-10 05:24:06 PDT)

**note: original post edited to remove my phone number due to perceived lack of interest.**
    05-26-10 07:28 AM
    Willing to part out some of the stuff?
    05-26-10 11:06 PM
    Willing to part out some of the stuff?
    nope, sorry.

like i said before your post, it's up on ebay now, therefore it's not going to be parted out unless it doesnt sell and i feel like putting in the extra effort.

i'm not really desperate to sell since i can still use it as a backup device or i can just gift it to a friend for their birthday or something. just thought i'd see if i can get a few nickels for it in the meantime as it's just collecting dust.
    Last edited by oakie; 05-27-10 at 09:55 PM.
    05-27-10 09:49 PM
    **note: original post has been edited to reflect the inclusion of a 16GB microSD card instead of the previous 2GB and 8GB cards.**

i know editing the original ad is against forum policies to prevent fraud, but am only doing so since the changes i make only benefit the potential buyer and i'm including these notes to track the changes made for viewers to witness.
    05-27-10 09:58 PM
    Just curious to know whats the best offer price for this phone?
    05-27-10 11:31 PM
    Just curious to know whats the best offer price for this phone?
    i already pm'd you this info.

*facepalm*
    05-27-10 11:55 PM
    fyi... ok folks, you know how much these things go for both new and used.

add to that, i'm not desperate to sell it.

above all else, telling me how i'm going to sell or ship you the phone will get you nowhere; try ASKING, especially if you need certain considerations that may be unique to you. my terms are listed and are set specifically to protect myself and the potential buyer. if you dont like them, you may move along.

btw, if you're in canada, please dont ask me to do things to circumvent customs/taxes. by doing so, i leave myself open to false claims of fraud that i cant defend myself against should it come down to that.
    05-27-10 11:59 PM
    Sold! Mods can lock/delete it. Thanks!
    05-30-10 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD