I logged in to my Bell Mobility account and was poking around, checking usage, etc. and went to "Change my features" and it lists all the features etc you have on your account, with a bunch of check boxes you can remove or add to make changes. Many things you can't remove, but strangely enough I'm able to remove the check mark next to "Sys Access Fee $6.95, 911 Fee $0.75". I haven't tried this yet cause I don't want to screw everything up (I had a heck of a time getting everything set up properly on my family share plan). Any thoughts on this? Are other people also able to remove this check? Someone want to give it a try? With my luck with Bell, if I try to do it, it'll cancel my account and promotions and re-sign me up for 3 more years
    05-24-10 11:35 PM
    trying now =P
    05-26-10 01:47 AM
    did nothing for me
    05-26-10 01:55 AM
    i dont have the option of doing so...it's not clickable
    05-26-10 10:52 PM
    ive removed it many times, but it never actually goes away
    05-27-10 01:44 PM
    The CheckBox Is A Lie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 02:03 PM
    doesnt do anything. The system automatically keeps it on there. But if you call into bell you can change to a current plan of Bells, and get rid of the SAF and 911 fee. Just keep in mind a contract renewal will more then likely required.
    06-06-10 10:57 PM
    doesnt do anything. The system automatically keeps it on there. But if you call into bell you can change to a current plan of Bells, and get rid of the SAF and 911 fee. Just keep in mind a contract renewal will more then likely required.
    FYI, you can change your plan at any time without having o renew your contract.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD