Hi, i need a vpn like hotspot shield so i can unblock facebook and my im clients. have been looking and got really confused. please help
    05-24-10 01:58 AM
    I read this post like 8 times trying to understand what you trying to do. I still cant understand.....

No reason for a VPN to add FB and IM contacts. If your BB is governed by IT policy then it is locked down. No VPN will bypass that as I understand.
    05-24-10 07:14 AM
    Sounds like they are trying to by-pass their work's internet filter. Something like what Bitvise Tunnelier does for PC's by leveraging a secure tunnel back to another network. Would love to see a Bitvise Tunnelier client for the BB that lets you create a VPN/Proxy connection back to your home network.
    05-24-10 07:23 AM
    I read this post like 8 times trying to understand what you trying to do. I still cant understand.....

No reason for a VPN to add FB and IM contacts. If your BB is governed by IT policy then it is locked down. No VPN will bypass that as I understand.
    Had the same problum with my desktop and I just used hotspot shild and bypassed it so I figured that the same thing would work on my BB... Am I wrong? I honestly haven't a clue on what I'm doing that's why am asking for help... My Facebook isn't blocked by the company its blocked from my service provider

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 11:23 PM
    In my country some of pages are filtered and you have to use VPN or antifilter softwares. how can I set up a vpn to bypass filtering in blackberry OS? I have 9300 curve BB.
    12-29-11 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD