Hi, this isn't a help post or anything.
    I'm just wondering what is your email signature?

I'm using the boring ol' "sent from my blackberry wireless device"
    I need some inspiration, be it funny or lame one.

Just write them all here!

Thankss

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 01:41 AM
    Can you provide info on how to change it? LOL, I thought that was standard...
    05-24-10 02:33 AM
    If you log into your BIS account, google "your carrier" ie att for me and blackberry login, you can set up an account and edit your signature(s). I took out the "sent from a bb" cuz i dont want to let people know that when im mobile, im usually driving.... but anyways, mine just states my name, my best email to reply to, and a direct telephone number to call... less is better.
    05-24-10 02:36 AM
    @ranfin12
    No, actually you don't have to log in to the actual service provider BIS website, you can just go to Email Setting or something (I can't check now cause my phone updating) somewhere in your set-up or applications.
    From there, you can just choose a email account, menu and Edit. Scroll down till you find the email signature thingy.
    Good luckk
    05-24-10 02:56 AM
    Mine says "Additcted to Crack...berries"
    05-24-10 08:23 AM
    Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone on the Fido network. I haven't changed it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 06:36 AM
    mine:

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
    05-25-10 12:46 PM
    Can you provide info on how to change it? LOL, I thought that was standard...
    "Setup" folder, then "email settings", then choose the email you want to change and select "edit". It's right in there.

I have just "Sent from my Blackberry". Simple and to the point.
    05-25-10 01:30 PM
    "Enviado do meu aparelho BlackBerry�"
    05-25-10 02:06 PM
    @ranfin12
    No, actually you don't have to log in to the actual service provider BIS website, you can just go to Email Setting or something (I can't check now cause my phone updating) somewhere in your set-up or applications.
    From there, you can just choose a email account, menu and Edit. Scroll down till you find the email signature thingy.
    Good luckk
    Adeline...thank you for the info!!! I found it and it was a simple change!
    05-26-10 02:49 AM
    Adeline...thank you for the info!!! I found it and it was a simple change!
    No problem !
    05-26-10 04:53 AM
    How do you get your barcode as part of your email signature?
    07-21-10 06:59 AM
    How do I change my email signature on the Curve 8530? Under email settings there is no Auto-signature option to select. I attempted to create an account with BlackBerry Internet Service and entered the required information and received a message telling me "The action could not be performed using the browser on a computer. Use the email setup application on your BlackBerry Smartphone to create an account. I went back to my blackberry and Registered it. Then tried to create an account again and received the message that it is not registered with my wireless service provider. When I got the BB at least a year ago, I was able to set my email signature from the BB. Now that option no longer exists. Not sure where to go to fix it. This is a company phone so it's BES. I have read for over 2 hours and haven't found anything on how to fix this...ugh!
    02-21-13 04:41 PM
    how to change the email signature on the Z10...
    go to the Hub. On the bottom right you'll see the 3 dots.
    click on Settings
    click the Email Account
    click on the email you want to change
    Edit your signature.
    Done!
    lang007 likes this.
    03-06-13 12:28 AM
    Please don't post information about the Z10 in the Curve 85xx forum. It's confusing.
    03-06-13 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD