I was thinking of getting this color (pearl white with chrome bezel), and was wondering if truesupplier are any good - meaning does the paint chip off after a week? Is it difficult to change out the bezel at all (I think I can pay the local techs to do it for me if need be) And what does everyone think of that color combo? I have seen plenty of full white and white/black combos but not too many with white and chrome.

05-22-10 12:55 PM
    the bezel is super easy to change by yourself so save your money!! , i've never ordered for TS but i heard bad things about the paint. you never know they couldve made their products better but i doubt it
    05-22-10 01:11 PM
    So, I assume they don't sell OEM parts?
    06-02-10 11:00 AM
    the bezel is super easy to change by yourself so save your money!! , i've never ordered for TS but i heard bad things about the paint. you never know they couldve made their products better but i doubt it
    does changing the bezel void the warranty?
    06-02-10 11:15 AM
    I've ordered from them once....for the price you pay its not bad...I do agree however about the paint...I purchased a white bezel and the paint chipped off slightly on the inside of the bezel...not entirely noticeable but still a bit of a pain. Don't expect it to fit as tight as a OEM but still not bad.
    06-02-10 11:17 AM
    I was thinking of getting this color (pearl white with chrome bezel), and was wondering if truesupplier are any good - meaning does the paint chip off after a week? Is it difficult to change out the bezel at all (I think I can pay the local techs to do it for me if need be) And what does everyone think of that color combo? I have seen plenty of full white and white/black combos but not too many with white and chrome.

Their quality is not the best IMO... I bought a chrome hosuing for my Tour but sent it back because there were like hunks of chrome paint on certain parts. It was also really cheap feeling and on the top piece about the screen it was chrome painted but if you held it up you could see through it, almost like sunglass lenses if that makes sense. White could be totally different but in my case it was a bad experience. I am still waiting for a refund and it cost me like 15 bucks to send back paying for insurance and customs. I paid for customs upfront because they tell you in email "if or when we get it back and the problem is not our fault we will refund" So I just paid it upfront. Hope this helps.

Also, for solid colors you can find sellers in the US. I would recommend going that route. Then you avoid paying out the woo hoo if you decide to return it. Let me know if you have anyother questions. I also have pics of the product and its defects if you want to see them before ordering just PM me. Take care
    06-02-10 11:17 AM
    does changing the bezel void the warranty?
    Yes. Taking the phone apart always voids the warranty.
    06-02-10 11:20 AM
    I had a metallic blue bezel and top piece from them and the paint came off so easily.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 11:46 AM
    Wat company sells colored bezels and keyboard in the us...other than ebay, sw-box, true supplier and cnn.cn....feel awkward ordering from china or europe or whereever these companys come from

06-02-10 12:53 PM
    depends on the product i would say. i had a white bezel for my 9000, that the paint chipped off of. but then i got a metallic gold one for it, and the quality on that one seems pretty good, no problems so far. and i am probably going to order another gold one for my 9700 as well.
    06-02-10 05:58 PM
    True supplier SUCKSSS ive ordered a few bezels and housings from there and all the quality was ****... their customer service is HORRIBLE... the only 2 ppl you will deal with is Sylvia and Rita... i guarantee this, they cant speak english worth ANYTHING, and the top cover of the bezel never comes attached so be aware of this, your product will take longer than 12 days to arrive to you... id go with sw-box if I were you. Thats where im ordering all my next products from instead of ****-supplier... err true-supplier sorry...
    06-02-10 09:38 PM
    Any U.S. companys that sell colored keyboards and bezels

06-03-10 12:00 AM
    Ordered from every company cnn.cn true supplier and sw-box. In my opinion sw-box has the best quality. Only issue I had was the creaking noise of the keyboard but it went away after some time. I have a forum called BrownBerry and it shows my housing. I just ordered a white and skyblue housing kit from a company I just found on google. When I get it ill do a review. But so far sw-box has good customer service and good quality/shipping

06-03-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD