Welcome to the world of Da Vinci where time meets history. Immerse yourself into the past with a fully skinned user interface and a fully animated independent layered animation. Each gear rotates at a different speed. We don�t use frame by frame to achieve this but SVG code which makes it much quicker than any other animated themes. Best of all users can use any wallpaper they like with our method.
    With the ability to have 12 user defined icons (change slot order 1-12 in application list) this theme stands out above the rest in so many ways. From the scroll style dialog boxes to the marble looking button press this theme is surely to stand out among animated themes. Welcome to the Past, Welcome to Clockwork.

**REMINDER**

Storm Users � Show today tap Date � hide tap �x�
    Trackpad/Ball Devices:
    Quicklaunch = �Spacebar�
    Profiles = �$�

Follow us on Twitter @WJDDesigns and @JP_JPDesigns

Features:

• Fully Independent Animated Layers
    • SVG Coded Animations (less slow down in performance our way)
    • Custom Battery/Signal Meters
    • 12 User Defined Icons
    • Hidden Today with Independent Calendar and Messages screen
    • Easy to read text on device
    • Stock Icons with Grunge look make it easier to recognize
    • User can change wallpaper
    • Another Premium WJD Designs Theme

Available For Devices Below
    Storm 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Touch Screen)
    Storm 4.7 (BlackBerry OS 4.7 Touch Screen)
    9700 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    9600 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    9600 4.7 (BlackBerry OS 4.7 Non-Touch)
    8530 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    8350 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)

05-22-10 12:03 PM
    A master piece ! awesome work ...and song , what is it ?
    05-22-10 12:23 PM
    great looking theme......best ive seen so far....
    05-22-10 12:47 PM
    How about some feedback from a 9530 user. Is it working with the 591 hybrids, how much memory is it taking up, etc.
    05-22-10 03:34 PM
    Big memory leak under .419
    05-22-10 04:55 PM
    Big memory leak under .419
    So, you can trace the leak difference to this theme or are you just saying 419 has bad leaks as a general comment?

Thanks
    05-22-10 05:11 PM
    on this theme !
    05-22-10 05:31 PM
    on this theme !
    Congrats fourire, that makes you the only one with a memory leak, lol. The code for this theme is less than 700 lines and is far less than most of my themes. The theme isn't causing the memory issues. Been running this for days on my device and have had no memory degradation since I installed it. Almost all memory related issues are directly traceable back to third party applications not being fully compatible with certain OS variations and processes hung open.
    05-22-10 05:35 PM
    Congrats fourire, that makes you the only one with a memory leak, lol. The code for this theme is less than 700 lines and is far less than most of my themes. The theme isn't causing the memory issues. Been running this for days on my device and have had no memory degradation since I installed it. Almost all memory related issues are directly traceable back to third party applications not being fully compatible with certain OS variations and processes hung open.
    Any experience with a 9530 running 591/692 hybrid? For $2.99 it is worth being the first one to post my experiences. Look for the order in the next couple of minutes.
    05-22-10 05:38 PM
    Tech support said "Just over a megabyte you can see in the application list on how much it uses.." but the download says 2.2Mb. I will report more once it is installed.
    05-22-10 05:47 PM
    Tech support said "Just over a megabyte you can see in the application list on how much it uses.." but the download says 2.2Mb. I will report more once it is installed.
    Application says 2.3Mb once installed.
    05-22-10 05:50 PM
    Is there a feature write up somewhere. My email icons are all the same as the browser default. I can't figure out how to change that or the position on the clock on the home page. Not sure I like the contrast of the white menu background and the gold highlight text.

PS Ok, the position is dictated by the order they appear on the non-home screen with the first icon at the one o'clock position. Still can't figure out how to change the icon itself.
    Last edited by hennesseystealth; 05-22-10 at 06:35 PM.
    05-22-10 06:14 PM
    I only changed my theme from default Zen to Clockwork. No other change and a reboot. My memory had been at 36Mb for close to a week with no leakage. With Clockwork, it dropped to around 33.5 and in less than 24 hours, it was at 25Mb. I was also getting 2.5 days per battery charge and after 8 hours (1 phone call), I am at 50%.

Also, a lot of new icons started showing up once I upgraded to version 1.2. I had to reorganize my entire screen and all the folders to hide or move items that weren't there before. This version did update the icons so mail isn't the same as the browser. I assume at this point that I have no control over the icons but the last change fixed my concerns.

I like the look of the theme but will need to keep an eye on battery and memory.
    05-23-10 08:12 PM
    I only changed my theme from default Zen to Clockwork. No other change and a reboot. My memory had been at 36Mb for close to a week with no leakage. With Clockwork, it dropped to around 33.5 and in less than 24 hours, it was at 25Mb. I was also getting 2.5 days per battery charge and after 8 hours (1 phone call), I am at 50%.

Also, a lot of new icons started showing up once I upgraded to version 1.2. I had to reorganize my entire screen and all the folders to hide or move items that weren't there before. This version did update the icons so mail isn't the same as the browser. I assume at this point that I have no control over the icons but the last change fixed my concerns.

I like the look of the theme but will need to keep an eye on battery and memory.

Happy to hear the update went well.

I remember when I had an S1, I spent most of my day monitoring memory and battery also. Only had 1 or 2 themes on it at once and minimal 3rd party apps. You can try making sure everything is shut down when not being used and do a daily batt pull. That always seemed to keep things fresh on my S1.
    05-24-10 06:49 AM
    Well, all I can say is that this set a NEW Standard for Themes! WOW!!! Looks so good and Original I Love it on my S2!
    05-24-10 09:38 AM
    Happy to hear the update went well.

I remember when I had an S1, I spent most of my day monitoring memory and battery also. Only had 1 or 2 themes on it at once and minimal 3rd party apps. You can try making sure everything is shut down when not being used and do a daily batt pull. That always seemed to keep things fresh on my S1.
    I never leave anything open. When I open an app I hit the Close menu item when I shut down. The latest OS and hybrids have eliminated the need for battery pulls on a frequent basis. Not sure what isn't liking the theme but it must be one of the mandatory open items or Skype mobile as those are the only things that run full time.
    05-24-10 10:59 AM
    Forced to do a battery pull tonight when the phone said to start shutting down apps...nothing was running but the stock plus skype. It has been a long time since that has happened.
    05-25-10 01:01 AM
    24 hours up time on this theme and not a lick of memory leak!
    05-25-10 09:35 AM
    24 hours up time on this theme and not a lick of memory leak!
    I am sure the memory issue I am seeing is different for every phone model and likely different between 9530s. That is the funny thing about the Storm 1. They just all act differently and there is no way to say which will do what. I used to think there was a correlation between where they were built (Canada vs Mexico) but that didn't hold up when looking at OS issues from rev to rev. Oh well. Lost 2Mb in less than an hour this morning after I put my battery back in.
    05-25-10 11:17 AM
    I am sure the memory issue I am seeing is different for every phone model and likely different between 9530s. That is the funny thing about the Storm 1. They just all act differently and there is no way to say which will do what. I used to think there was a correlation between where they were built (Canada vs Mexico) but that didn't hold up when looking at OS issues from rev to rev. Oh well. Lost 2Mb in less than an hour this morning after I put my battery back in.
    Assume you've tried the Default Theme and had no leak with that?
    05-25-10 02:04 PM
    Assume you've tried the Default Theme and had no leak with that?
    That is correct. This is the first theme I have used other than the stock Zen with my own picture as wall paper. That had zero leak on 591/692 for about a week. I had virtually no leak with the previous 591 hybrids as well. Obviously, other OS revs have had issues with leaks in the past but I was solid on my current OS hybrid. The theme was the only change to the phone.
    05-25-10 02:09 PM
    ehhh I can;t wait till OS6 so people will not care about memory - I asked RIM whats up and they said they know they had poor memory management with OS5, sad...makes my customers thing I did it...
    05-26-10 02:37 AM
    This is still a great theme, regardless of what rim does or doesn't do to help themselves. Innovation at its finest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD