Hi All,

Here is my latest theme. Over 114 new icons were used. Everything is modified in this theme and it's worth checking out... As usual this theme is 100% FREE.
    Screenshots posted in this thread are SERIOUSLY appreciated!

I will consider any reasonable requests regarding the functionality of this theme that are posted on this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Here are the High Resolution images.

HOTKEYS ENABLED
    $ = SMS/MMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch (paid app)
    F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles

Weather Version Also Available!

Recommended Weather Apps!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA Link - BerryCrush for OS 5.0 with WEATHER SLOT, Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

OTA Link - BerryCrush for OS 5.0 with Transitions and Hidden Today with 6 Entries

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select BerryCrush

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Last edited by dannieloco; 10-03-10 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Updated theme/screenshots
    05-21-10 02:11 AM
    I downloaded the 1st one with weather and transitions but see no transitions. Love the theme! Thank you for your work!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 12:04 PM
    I love this theme and the bigger clock but i don't see any transitions either.
    05-21-10 12:55 PM
    I just upgraded to the 9700 from the 8900 about 3 days ago. I also upgraded the OS on the 9700 to the latest one... and transitions dont work either. Im not sure if it's an OS thing or something because the transitions are set up to work on theme maker software.. so it should be working...

Ill look into it tho,

Thanks
    05-21-10 01:20 PM
    Looks good!!! Thanks 4 ur hard work as usual. I will check it out and let u know how everything goes.

05-21-10 09:37 PM
    Thank you! Love your themes!
    05-22-10 12:13 AM
    Having no transitions does not bother me at all. Sometimes I even think it causes a slight lag in the theme. I still love it as is.
    05-22-10 10:01 AM
    Love the theme, but I am havimg the no transition problems that other peop$e are having. Thanks.

05-22-10 10:15 AM
    Love the theme, but I am having the "no transitions"
    problems that other peop$e are having. Thanks.

05-22-10 10:16 AM
    Im actually not a big fan of transitions....Does give it a slight lag, much quicker without them! I also noticed on the Messenger the "R" and "D" are a little to big....Other than that, very nice theme...Love the icons!
    05-22-10 10:54 AM
    This theme is fantastic even without the transitions. You are and have been my favorite theme maker ever since I downloaded one of your themes. After that I had to have them all! Keep it up Dannieloco!!
    Last edited by haze2day; 05-22-10 at 02:29 PM. Reason: update
    05-22-10 02:29 PM
    what does this theme look like without the weather icon?
    05-23-10 09:53 PM
    what does this theme look like without the weather icon?
    Check this out..

05-24-10 12:28 AM
    Beautiful theme. Ever figure out the transition problem?

05-24-10 02:07 AM
    thanks for your answer before. can you also make it a hidden dock as well? i like to see my background's full picture.

if there are certain requests that you feel are stupid, i hope i dont ask any of them.
    but i do have a question though, can you change certain icons? like in the combination of all your themes, if i rearrange certain icons from different themes of yours, i can make a perfect theme of my liking.
    05-25-10 04:33 PM
    Absolutely amazing theme! As with everything you've done, this is incredible and works so smoothly! Thank you so much!
    07-28-10 11:55 PM
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing for FREE!!
    08-01-10 08:34 PM
    These r truly sizzling....Thank you for sharing!!
    08-02-10 03:43 PM
    I adore this theme, found a similar wallpaper on CB. I do have transitions on my Tour. Thanks for the great features!
    08-07-10 10:54 AM
    a question i downloaded the theme with Weather's icon but its doesnt apper on the screen, just a clock :s i got the BerryWeather..

ty
    08-28-10 03:43 PM
    you have to download and properly set up a weather app of your choosing. Then move the weather app to the 2nd row 1st icon slow currently where your clock is.

08-29-10 05:00 AM
    Love this them, would it be too much trouble to ask for a few more than 4 entries for the calendar to be on the screen? Maybe 6? At any rate it is really a good theme. I am using the one without the weather slot.

Thanks & have a nice day,
    HiddenPuppy
    09-06-10 06:36 AM
    This theme has been updated to v1.5.

Several icons have been resized to match each other better.. Blue header has been added to messages.

OTA links are hot.. enjoy!
    09-11-10 05:35 PM
    Love this them, would it be too much trouble to ask for a few more than 4 entries for the calendar to be on the screen? Maybe 6? At any rate it is really a good theme. I am using the one without the weather slot.

Thanks & have a nice day,
    HiddenPuppy
    If I add 6 entries to the hidden today, id have to use a smaller font. As is, the hidden today feature uses as much of the space between the bottom icons an the weather/profiles icons in the home screen..
    09-11-10 05:36 PM

09-12-10 12:35 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD