Hi All,

Here is my latest theme. Over 114 new icons were used. Everything is modified in this theme and it's worth checking out... As usual this theme is 100% FREE.
    Screenshots posted in this thread are SERIOUSLY appreciated!

I will consider any reasonable requests regarding the functionality of this theme that are posted on this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Here are the High Resolution images.

HOTKEYS ENABLED
    $ = SMS/MMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch (paid app)
    F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles

Weather Version Also Available!

Recommended Weather Apps!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA Link - BerryCrush for OS 5.0 with WEATHER SLOT, Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

OTA Link - BerryCrush for OS 5.0 with Transitions and Hidden Today with 6 Entries

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select BERRYCRUSH

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Last edited by dannieloco; 10-03-10 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Updated Screenshots
    05-21-10 02:10 AM
    Sweet looking. Top notch work as usually from you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 02:31 AM
    You are, without doubt, "THE ICON KING." Good work, keep it up!
    05-21-10 03:43 AM

05-21-10 03:44 AM
    05-21-10 03:49 AM
    luving it just finish moving my icons into my prefered slots.....nice.....only obvious difference is less transition if any compared to the original serenity ...kinda miss that...icons are propa sharp...thanks for yah hard work as always...very much appreciated
    Last edited by boomerx121; 05-21-10 at 05:11 AM.
    05-21-10 05:01 AM
    Here we go with the spam again. There's no need for screen shots in here.

I can honestly say that DL is the main person here that ran off all the other great free theme makers.

BTW: Most of your themes all look identical.
    05-21-10 07:20 AM
    Nobody is spamming anything.

All users have every right to post a screen shot of their phone. Just like all other theme thread and picture threads.....

If you have issue with the developer. Take it to PM and discuss your issues with them....

Just curious why there is not an issue with other users theme threads and picture threads posted?
    05-21-10 07:29 AM

I can honestly say that DL is the main person here that ran off all the other great free theme makers.

what a very informative, thoughtful and caring post. Im sure screenshots were posted to give prospective users an idea of what could be done with the theme. As for all the themes looking the same-how many themes have you posted? Next time you have a thought/opinion, why dont you do us all a favor and just keep it to yourself?
    05-21-10 07:29 AM
    Wow--the controversy.

Anyway, would you consider making a weather w/o transitions?
    05-21-10 08:00 AM
    Great theme BTW .......LOL
    05-21-10 08:04 AM
    Can you make a version with no transitions? Thx in advance!
    05-21-10 08:08 AM
    Let's keep this thread on topic. The themer isn't being debated, the theme is up for view. Keep anything you have to say constructive and on point, or take it to PM.

As a side note, aren't some of you a little old for "I know you are, but what am I" games?

Cleaned up the thread and going to reopen. Let's play nice, hmmm?
    05-21-10 08:16 AM
    I'm not normally big on Zen style themes but this is incredible, the amount of work that's gone into is is unbelievable, especially considering its free!!

I'm loving the vibrant colours and awesome icons.....thanks

05-21-10 08:30 AM
    I'm not normally big on Zen style themes but this is incredible, the amount of work that's gone into is is unbelievable, especially considering its free!!

I'm loving the vibrant colours and awesome icons.....thanks

Hey, that setup looks gorgeous, thanks for posting the photo. I'm going to download now, since I didn't beta test this one.
    05-21-10 08:38 AM
    lourdes can you post that 3rd wallpaper ?? the one with the Eiffel tower
    05-21-10 08:46 AM
    Can you make a version with no transitions? Thx in advance!
    +++++++++++++1
    05-21-10 08:50 AM
    Danny...i can has one with mini icons?? kthx.
    05-21-10 08:53 AM
    +++++++++++++1
    i second that +++++++++2 , dont like transitions but this theme looks too sweet not to give it ah shot
    05-21-10 08:54 AM
    Oh, and can i get it all pink?? k super.
    05-21-10 08:54 AM
    Very nice looking. Currently rebooting. Can't wait to use it. Awesome work
    05-21-10 09:08 AM

I don't see how posting screen shots falls in the category of Spam. Especially when the developer is the one asking for them. Its a way of showing appreciation for the hours of hard work that they put into providing us with a FREE theme.
    BTW, instead of making such a negative comment like, "they all look identical" why don't you try to make suggestions on how YOU feel it should look like

05-21-10 09:09 AM
    It doesn't matter what others think about how a themer's theme should look, there are so many good free themes, if this one or another does not suit your tastes, move on to the next. That said, every themer has a vision for their themes and some do get a distinctive "signature look" that identifies their themes. I like the "signature look" of Danny's themes and appreciate all the hard work and free price.

Here's what I'm flaunting today:

05-21-10 09:32 AM
    It doesn't matter what others think about how a themer's theme should look, there are so many good free themes, if this one or another does not suit your tastes, move on to the next. That said, every themer has a vision for their themes and some do get a distinctive "signature look" that identifies their themes. I like the "signature look" of Danny's themes and appreciate all the hard work and free price.

Here's what I'm flaunting today:

hit me up with that wall Dollface!
    05-21-10 09:34 AM
    hit me up with that wall Dollface!
    Here you go

05-21-10 09:48 AM
86 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD