well i've been careful with my curve so far, which is the best i have ever done with a phone (i went through so many damn insurance phones w/ my last nokia) and i don't think i will be able to keep track of this phone for much longer, i meen just a month ago i spilt a can of coca-cola on it (pain in the arse to clean) and i would really like to try getting a case for it
    however all i have now is this crap case that really would proly break my phone more.
    anyway i was just wondering how much bigger the otterbox made the phone be, because i would prefer if people didn't think i was ALWAYS happy to see them, so i was just wondering if anyone out there could take a few side by side pics of their curve with and without the otterbox case on it, maybe with a ruler next to it or something
    these things are expensive, and it's either this or mgs4 so i want to spend wisely since i have heard that was a great game
    thanks in advance
    06-28-08 10:10 PM
    I have otter boxes on all my BB and they are by far the best investment you can make for your BB.
    06-28-08 10:12 PM
    I broke my clip on my otterbox...called them and had a new one sent out no charge to me... Had it in 4 days... When I get a bb it will have an otterbox...just for their CS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 11:17 PM
    I have otter boxes on all my BB and they are by far the best investment you can make for your BB.
    I'll drinlk to that

06-28-08 11:19 PM
    Provantage

Follow link best price I have found.

I love my otterbox!
    06-28-08 11:43 PM
    I love my otter box. I use it at work and after the work week I put on a snap on case.
    06-29-08 12:05 AM
    I love my otter box. It is by far the best case to protect your BB. Mine has been covered in hydraulic oil, slammed against equipment, and covered in plastic regind dust. When I take my Pearl out of the case; it looks like it's brand new. That being said, it will add some size. Check out this video on you tube. It should give you an idea about the added size.

YouTube - Otterbox case for BlackBerry Curve Review

06-29-08 01:58 AM
    I too have the Otterbox case for the 8310 and I couldn't imagine a better or safer case than this,it doesn't add that much to the bulk IMHO and really protects it,so a big thumbs up from me.
    09-06-08 04:46 PM
    I have an otterbox but never used it.
    It does seem tht it wud give the protection but it seems bulky.
    Never tried it. Its still in box.

09-06-08 05:02 PM
    Got one for my ipod and my 8330. best damn case period. It adds a lil bulk. But it still feels good in the hand. The phone is still 100% usable. The clear inner cover is a little bit of a pain. But u can get most bubbles out by making sure that u get all of the dust off. Make sure to use a credit card and push the air out a little bit at a time. The warranty makes the case worth it unlimited lifetime forever!

09-06-08 05:51 PM
    ha ha... yd u bring this thread up again? i already bought one!

i love my otterbox because now instead of trying to catch it when i drop it i kinda just watch it go...
    the only thing i want to know, is how far it can go without breaking....
    like if i dropped it out of a car on the highway i'm pretty sure the phone would turn off, but would it be dead?
    09-06-08 06:21 PM
    I had one for my pearl. It was bulky but had very good protection. Still trying to decide if I want one for my curve or not. I think its the only choice I have if I don't want to trash it at work.

09-06-08 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD