The long awaited WIFI in your blackberry. I am curious to know some feedback about all the wonderful things you do with the wifi, that could not be done without it.

Thank you
    05-20-10 07:28 PM
    One clear advantage of wifi is the ability to use data while talking on the device. Via wifi, you can check email, surf the web, run apps etc all while talking at the same time. AT&T has been able to offer this to their suscribers via their 3G service if you can get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 07:51 PM
    I can have it not work because apparently there is an incompatibility with its WiFi, my router, and my security type.

So for me? Nothing.
    05-20-10 09:14 PM
    One clear advantage of wifi is the ability to use data while talking on the device. Via wifi, you can check email, surf the web, run apps etc all while talking at the same time. AT&T has been able to offer this to their suscribers via their 3G service if you can get it.

+1...I agree with gaganchow. I love my wifi
    05-20-10 09:48 PM
    I can use my phone in the hospital and other places where they require the phone to be off.

05-20-10 10:02 PM
    I never really use WiFi, even when I still owned my BB.
    If I went to places without service, there wouldn't be WiFi there so it really doesn't benefit me but I know it does to others.
    05-20-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD