I upgraded to the official os and I absolutely hate it! Is it possible for me to downgrade back to .330? If it is can anyone send me a link to download it? Please and thank you for anyone that helps.
    05-20-10 06:48 PM
    You need to use Application Loader. Go to BlackBerry - Update your Device Software plug your phone in and click on update, it will open up application loader, on mine there was a option to dowgrade back to 330 and thats how I did it. The new update was not my favorite, it lost the ability to lock the phone with the left convenience button, that was the main reason i downgraded
    05-20-10 07:01 PM
    The left convenience key still locks the phone, it just does not show the prompt as did .330.
    05-20-10 07:07 PM
    You need to use Application Loader. Go to BlackBerry - Update your Device Software plug your phone in and click on update, it will open up application loader, on mine there was a option to dowgrade back to 330 and thats how I did it. The new update was not my favorite, it lost the ability to lock the phone with the left convenience button, that was the main reason i downgraded
    thanks you so much man, you're a life saver lol. my reason is exactly the same as yours
    05-20-10 07:50 PM
    Reaon why I didn't even bother as honestly .330 works really well IMO...have yet to even try a new OS as this has sufficed...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 08:02 PM
    I just upgraded to .586....so far so good. My phone is noticeably smoother & much quicker. Also, a more consistant 3g. I'm glad the option to downgrade is open, time will tell.

05-20-10 08:54 PM
    I was thinking bout going back to .330 as well I'm havin problem text msgs with the update keeps re-trying untill it fails.

05-20-10 09:07 PM
    Plug ur phone onto dm and it'll give u the option to downgrade. Under the updates section

05-20-10 09:26 PM
    It seems like that .330 is the most stable so I won't be upgrading anytime soon.

05-21-10 12:42 AM
    330 is working super for me as well. I will keep it at that till something worthwhile for me comes out.
    05-26-10 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD